DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Chuck,

What is the entry for the GGG race? Single day versus weekend? Also, what are the daily payouts? Trying to make decisions regarding my upcoming race schedule.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Did you get the flyer I tagged you on, Jim?

Congrats to Team KRP for the bracket finals championship. It was a tight multi-team race through the first few rounds, then became a 3 horse, then 2 horse race, decided in the semis of Mod and Top. Congrats to Kerry Balaska on the runner up in Modified. He was racing awesome all day. Congrats to Dale Duche for winning Top, and going to Memphis for the Summit Super Series run off!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Chuck where is this exclusive info on the GGG race? I don't see anything on their website and it is only a few weeks away.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Clint, it is on the website, at least it is now.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Green1,

I just went to the Keystone website and Facebook page and the GGG flyer is posted in both places.

Posts: 178 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Clint, you taking the box out and playing with us on the bottom in 2 weeks?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Chuck I may be down for Sunday but starting a shutdown at work on the 26th of this month so it will only be one day if I do. I was hoping to do all three days but work picture is looking slow after this shutdown.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Also Chuck I don't take the box out I just move it someplace outta sight. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That's a bummer. Are you good for GGG?

Good thing no one reads anything on the internet. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
GGG race would be Sunday only also. I am using up my time for Halloween Classic and that is the last week of our shutdown. May get laid off after this shutdown and I want to get my hours in for my retirement or I would just take off Saturday for both of those races. The way it looks now I will exceed required hours by 2 so not much room for error in my hours.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Also Chuck I don't take the box out I just move it someplace outta sight. Big Grin

I have seen you no box race, there is no way in heck that you have a box in the car based on those reaction times..... No No Rolling

Chuck, yes I got it....Got my tranny back and will see you at the 660BB race and at least one day of the GGG. There is a benefit race for a friend of mine that passed away 3 years ago from Cancer that I am planning to attend. And it interferes with Saturdays event at the GGG.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jim I see you were watching when I changed the number so nobody would get suspicious of me.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So I see Quaker moved their Pumpkin race a week later so you can attend both races but I don't hear anybody applauding them. Hum

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
That great Clint, just seen on their site, it's the week after GGG.

Both nice races, now hopefully many will be able to race both, good job to whomever made that decision.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Norwalk move the classic back a week as well, so now if you plan to race at Norwalk on that first sunday of the classic, you can not race QCMP that sunday....makes Saturday rough too given most people trying to get a good spot at Norwalk are sitting in a parking lot somewhere close to the track waiting for the gates to open.

Oh well.....wish I could do them all.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I've given up fighting to get a "good" spot at the Classic years ago. The way I look at it, if I'm on the grounds, I got a good spot.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to this weekend at Keystone. The PID/Keystone Reunion Nostalgia weekend has annually become one of the biggest races on The Tri-State S/SS Association schedule. We raced at the first one in 1997, and am looking forward to this coming weekend. $100 S/SS entry for the 6th Annual Bob Butter-Carl Schodde Memorial Race on Saturday, and $50 entry on Sunday. Races #4 and #5 for the 2016 TSSSSA season. Weather looks great for the weekend (sunny, and low/mid seventies both days).

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'll be in-town this weekend for a wedding (Saturday), and plan to come to the track on Sunday

what will I miss on Saturday, and what will I see on Sunday?

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Man seems the regular quacker racers dont have much if any good to say about their track.

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I gave up trying for those spots at Norwalk, I pull in after the dust has settled and park on the grass, no fire pit needed and no fighting for spot or getting squeezed in.
Hoping they ask me to work this Sunday then I will have to take a day off next week and will take next Saturday so I can come to nobox for two days.