Find
Notify
Tools

Misc stuff for sale
 Login/Join 
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted
I have a Killer Ron's twin gear billet fuel pump for sale. It's a "1" pump, flows approx 6-6.5 gpm. Pump has very little use, almost new condition. Only reason I'm selling it is because I changed my combo and went to a larger pump. Asking $600 FIRM, buyer pays shipping. These are $750 new. Pump comes as you see it in the pics, no other parts will go with it.
I also have a Biondo RPM 2 Shift module, for three speed trans in very good condtion. Asking $50.
Also have a Biondo Terminator transbrake button, new in box. These are $180 from Biondo, asking $150 FIRM.

Please note: Prices marked as FIRM are just that, FIRM. You're already getting a great deal, not going to accept other lower offers. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell....
Additionally, I have stated buyer to pay actual shipping. That means don't message me to see if I'll take less for it "shipped". NO. I need your location (zip code) to calculate shipping, and that will be ADDED to the total. I'm tired of getting offers for half price or less for parts that are nearly new and be expected to pay shipping. Sorry for the rant, but that's how it is. If you want one of these items, you're paying way less than you would for new, but I'm not going to give them away either. I'd rather sit on them forever than take less than they are worth. I'm also NOT INTERESTED in trades of any kind.

Pics available on request

PM me if interested, I will not respond to posts in the thread. No parts will be shipped until payment is received. I accept ONLY PayPal, Zelle, and money order. No personal checks or Venmo. I also will NOT deliver. I live in Alaska. Unless you're willing to meet me at the border and pay for my travel, it ain't gonna happen....Tracking numbers will be sent as soon as item is shipped. All sales are final, all parts are sold as is.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1474 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post