Find
Notify
Tools

Covid?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted
I am seeing a ton more ads for vax, has anyone seen anything that shows vax to be a real benefit? Looking for legitimate/verifiable trials info shows nothing.

We got early shot as lab rats for family, no real issues. Had no choice as could not care for elderly family member who later passed (unrelated).

I am still seeing people walking/driving with masks?

Wife a retired ER/OR/ICU nurse, she cannot find anything either.

Docs opinions mixed, no clear consensus beyond there is a lot we (docs) do not know.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Election year...

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
I keep getting posts removed asking what happened to the "Pandemic of the unvaxxed" on local/RV boards. I would think is a logical question this far after event.

Censorship seems to everywhere now.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I have friends that work at hospitals. One in a VA hospital also worked in the COVID ward during the scam....if I repeated what she told me to you, you'd never get another vax again...or wear a mask....All i can tell you is do the research.. there have been numerous papers released by highly credible sources that have said masks are useless, and more saying the vax is as well....the overwhelming majority of vaxed people are also the ones that got sick again, and kept getting sick. Unvaxed not so much.....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1472 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I got the latest vac more than three months ago and have been sick ever since, I can not stop coughing. I can only sleep sitting up on the couch. Never again!

Bob

Posts: 3085 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post