Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  "The Wood Shed"    Is Ed ruining this forum?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Ed ruining this forum?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Truth and facts

Question:
Is Ed ruining this forum

Choices:
Yes, Ed is a reason for less participation from others
No, Ed is a great asset to this forum

Posts: 311 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Didn't think of that Laughing very hard Spitting

O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

Support our President! Support our Troops! Support our economy! Buy American!!

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Posts: 6019 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed makes it interesting. To many people get butt hurt when someone else makes a blunt statement that does not agree with their sense of feel good. I don't always agree with some of Ed's statements/rants, but they are his to own. I can either use them for further thought or reject them. Just don't let him get in your head. Ciao.

Posts: 406 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD6297
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Ed makes it interesting. To many people get butt hurt when someone else makes a blunt statement that does not agree with their sense of feel good. I don't always agree with some of Ed's statements/rants, but they are his to own. I can either use them for further thought or reject them. Just don't let him get in your head. Ciao.

totally agree.

Posts: 113 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I see a lot of people say he is ruining the forum... guess we will see what the numbers say

Posts: 311 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS X1000000000 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you let some stranger on the Internet that you've never met and who lives thousands of miles from you ......... ruin your day or hurt your little feelings ........ you should rethink your self worth.

We need more choices on the poll !

Razz

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ed loves to bicker, and seeks attention daily.

I can only agree Ed is an azz h o l e...

He has been on the wrong side of cars stolen and insured, on kids death in a Jr, on the best tire, and just that's just this last week...should we dig deeper? Not even close to necessary...

Just the truth and facts...

Posts: 1301 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
We can vote all we want, but when it comes down to it only one vote really counts............

That said, it will be interesting to see how the voting goes.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

www.ftiperformance.com

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

Posts: 2327 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TD6297:

totally agree.

quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:

^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS X1000000000 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you let some stranger on the Internet that you've never met and who lives thousands of miles from you ......... ruin your day or hurt your little feelings ........ you should rethink your self worth.

We need more choices on the poll !

Razz

Right XPS fan...KNOWS!
clapping Thank you for stating the TRUTH and the FACTS.

O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Posts: 6019 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So far the truth and facts show that 77% of people think Ed is ruining this forum...... guess we will continue to follow the truth and facts of the numbers

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I think he is one of those rare folks that can quantify their existence by number of views of a post.

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 931 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Agree with Chris .

I do think Ed has knowledge and could be benifit to some thing here. If not for it being his way,his chassis,his tire or his WTH hell ever or your stupid.Your car is piece of crap and you don't have shyt attitude he might be worth a **** in whirl wind.

Its funny he runs everyone stuff down. Even when they have better equipment,more cars(high dollar) and lot more wins. Its really sad thats the only way he can feel good about himself.

82% against him says something. Maybe he can run against Trump in 2020 and guarantee another 4 years of Trump.LOL

//www.schooledbyscotty.com
Only the stupid know too much to learn something new.
Chris McBride

America home of free.Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 1687 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Ed loves to bicker, and seeks attention daily.

I can only agree Ed is an azz h o l e...

He has been on the wrong side of cars stolen and insured, on kids death in a Jr, on the best tire, and just that's just this last week...should we dig deeper? Not even close to necessary...

Just the truth and facts...
^^^^Truth and Fact

Posts: 1629 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
^^^two ass holes who's little feelings are hurt. Laughing very hard

O'IT!

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
^^^two ass holes who's little feeling are hurt. Laughing very hard
Coming from the proven King of all I take this as a compliment,thank you.

Posts: 1629 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ed, when you call me azz h o le to my face you will be looking up...and I don't even have to knock you down...

Posts: 1301 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ED209 is a diamond in the rough, and unpolished stone, a raw gem. He has intelligence and he has potential but he so desperately lacks social skills. Of course his retort is he doesn't care but how some people never develop basic skills is astounding if not entertaining. Ed is to the tech/general forums as Grandma/Gpaw is to the political section. Wink

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 1204 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys but Lil Ed is duck! He runs his telling people how Doug doesn’t have insurance but all of Doug’s friends know better. Is He bad for DRR? Probably not and I for one would like to him stay. If anything, he create drama and all of us love the drama.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12028 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Ed, when you call me azz h o le to my face you will be looking up...and I don't even have to knock you down...

wanna bet?

O'IT!

DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
If you look at most train wreck threads, the switch gear is normally hit by someone who responds because they can't stand his comment or his not giving a **** style. Then there are the other threads where he hasn't even responded and folks start talking ****. They usually end up getting him involved.

I'm a grown ass man. I can choose what info to accept, what info to respond to, and what info to ignore.

He ruins this forum no more (or less) than those that can't seem to keep from engaging him. But please... keep it coming. This site can be damn good entertainment when you consider the cost!

Mikey

Posts: 1564 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post