Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  "The Wood Shed"    1320 racer fan club.First charter member!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320 racer fan club.First charter member!!
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Keep calling people names with your internet bully ways...You can't deny how many people you have kicked. Karma is and will be a tough one, especially for you. Even jenavets and a couple others testimony cant overcome the shear numbers you have kicked.
Internet forum karma. Uncontrollable Laugh

and the "shear numbers" are the same few pathetic grown men of which you are one that reply to every thread I'm engaged in, solely to debate me while you ignore the OP's question and then cry to Scott and threaten to leave which you and they never will because you live for the drama you create!

We get it, you don't like me because my advice and opinions posted here differs from yours so you hope bad things happen to me.

The fact that you've replied multiple times here, to a thread not only about me but a thread about how my advice has helped others SCREAMS as to the only reason you continue to visit this forum daily!

Now what part of the truth and the facts don't you like?

O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Posts: 6240 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
There is no debate with you Ed, you don't understand the art of debate.

The truth and facts are you have kicked so many with irreversible possibilities. No one cares if you care, I don't hope for bad things for ya anymore, you will cause that chit on your own.

You clearly want and seek the attention...I get it. You want to tell us all how to put out equipment together with your recommendation. Not all of us want to, as your at times bias opinions can not be overseen.

C ya, and I won't call you a single name.

WhatEver

Posts: 1345 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
The truth and the fats are that there are more here that appreciate my advice and opinions than the same few pathetic grown men of which you are one that don't.

Now get over it and yourself!

Fact is I have more knowledge and experience than you and my stuff is nicer and quicker than yours too.

That said, I'll continue to offer my advice here wherever I can, regardless whether you and the rest of the same few pathetic grown men think it's bias, don't agree and don't like it.

More haters will be along shortly because haters gonna hate and they must state their hatred on internet forums to bond with other haters.

Loser

O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Posts: 6240 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Yea, yea, yada, yada, more untruthful unfactful bias opinioned crap...your so much better than me...

Many, many, many more disagree, not that that even matters. We won't talk about my equipment vs yours as what we have don't make up who we are morally.

PS: my stuff is mine and is kinda nice too! IF you go big $ racing you might even see it in person. If not, no biggie.

Posts: 1345 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Nothing but the TRUTH and the FACTS!

You just can't help yourself, still replying to a thread about me, a thread about me helping others here.

We know it kills you that there are many here that not only appreciate my advice and opinions but like my style. Laughing very hard

Enough with the big $ races bullshyt. A small percentage of all the bracket racers in the country compete at these races and there's alot of big $ racing at my home track. More important, I've been to the Spring Fling in Bristol and Galot and you were no where to be found.

O'IT!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You won’t run big money races cause you get your ass just like a weekend at Numida

Posts: 399 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
The truth and the fats are that there are more here that appreciate my advice and opinions than the same few pathetic grown men of which you are one that don't.

Now get over it and yourself!

Fact is I have more knowledge and experience than you and my stuff is nicer and quicker than yours too.

That said, I'll continue to offer my advice here wherever I can, regardless whether you and the rest of the same few pathetic grown men think it's bias, don't agree and don't like it.

More haters will be along shortly because haters gonna hate and they must state their hatred on internet forums to bond with other haters.

Loser
Mine and yours together ain’t as nice as TORQINS.....

Posts: 599 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
After looking at your equipment Ed, I'm pretty sure I have more to lose by you losing your teeth than you. Just do me a favor, when or if I ask advice here, I'm not asking for yours so don't reply. I'm also sure you're not as miserable an SOB as you sound on this site, as some people actually like you. If you really are a decent guy, it doesn't come out in your posts! Peace out......

Posts: 42 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
^^^billy bad a s s, with 45 posts here in nearly 8 years, 1/2 of which were in threads I replied is another jealous nobody that ain't got shyt nor done shyt whose ego is bruised because I have more knowledge and experience.

Loser bbtommyd

quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
Mine and yours together ain’t as nice as TORQINS.....

maybe not yours, but my car(s) is nicer as well quicker and faster.

O'IT!

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Quicker, faster?

http://www.dragracecentral.com...er=Year2017#indextop

#27 on the list in Vegas...show some proof how fast you are Ed...you won't get there on motor or spray. In your lifetime you won't hang...

Nicer? I will put your whole rig inside my trailer you putz. Nevermind my cars being nice even though they get raced...like many rounds per weekend, unlike your painted wheels, valve covers, dipsticks, foot pedals, that get so little use due to the inability to win rounds.

Better than someone? That's how you live your life I bet...

Whomper knows...

DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
new day, same shyt! chrissy can't help himself and thinks he's the man with mister frosty.

Again, my junk is nicer as well quicker/faster and turns many lamps on.

haters gonna hate.

O'IT!

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Show some PROOF Ed...

You got nuttin...you can't turn win lamps on...lmao who are you kidding? Yourself?

Edward, post up the proof as I did or STFU.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Have you ever looked back on your posts? If you would read them you would understand why so few have any regard for you. You have nothing positive to say. Total negativity. Pathetic!

Posts: 3779 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
chrissy, it must be true because you said it and I read it on an internet forum.

Remember, my BFF has seen your junk. Wink

O'IT!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nicer? I will put your whole rig inside my trailer you putz

This is funny Falling of chair laughing

Snap out of it Ed

Posts: 1644 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Your Bff is a great person with a great family...he also watched me and my equipment go to a final in Pittsburg as well as win $5k in JR with no split lasr year unlike you...

more proof on its way based on performance...

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Been 4.48-4.50 on motor...how about you Ed? I will post up if ya want?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
And the silence is deafening.

Posts: 3779 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
chrissy, having his usual meltdown.

BlahBlah on the hose and there was no split nor is this ain't about jrs.

Since you're all about big $ racing, come to Numidia on any of the 3 day holiday weekends but be prepared to be humbled.

AGAIN... my junk is nicer as well quicker/faster.

O'IT!

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Meltdown is your Nick name when people dont agree with you...proof of how fast tough guy or STFU...