Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  "The Wood Shed"    1320 racer fan club.First charter member!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320 racer fan club.First charter member!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
^^^says the p u s s y hiding behind a screen name

^^^^^ TRUTH

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 906 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
RacerVX54...KNOWS!

O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Posts: 6283 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bucky:
Never have I seen anyone claim that he is a person without merit of any sort or that he has never done a nice thing for anyone. Truly that has never been the point.
He is not a lightning rod of controversy. He is a small man who uses his keyboard in an attempt to be a bully where he is able. He has made this site simply not worth the irritation for a good many great contributors. Creating that environment where we lose good people and great content IS THE POINT. He has kicked so many people in the crotch so many times that there are a great many people here who cannot tolerate him even on those rare occasions where he does behave. It's not even remotely about truth, or winning or losing. It's about complete intolerance of differing opinions to the point of robo posting, and it's about complete inability to treat others with any level of respect regardless of differences. Ed is not the only one guilty of this. But he is the consistent center of the worst of it.
Over years of supervising and employing people of all types, I have learned that liking or disliking is seldom productive. But it is also seldom productive to forever ignore inappropriate behavior.
It really doesn't matter. There are other good forums to use for discussion and exchange information and opinions. As this one degrades, I have spent more time elsewhere. Life is full of choices.[/Quote

^^^^^^Nailed it as usual!

Posts: 1345 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Are you serious he drives people off the site?? I deal with the public on a daily basis and if I had to run home crying to cuddle my pillow everytime I'm insulted ,id never leave the house.

Ive learned to adapt to multiple different personalities all day long and 1320 is no different.If you insult him,he going to insult you back.I don't get why he is anymore difficult than numerous other people I deal with on a regular basis.
If you where a business person who deals wwith the public and difficult situations all day you would get this.

Posts: 973 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
jenavet...KNOWS!

haters gonna hate and crybabies gonna to cry!

O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Posts: 6283 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Jason Haley
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why people let someone they've never met (and probably never will meet) live rent free in their head. How did people express their butthurt and outrage before the internet existed?

Slow S-10
Slower Cutlass

Posts: 12 | Location: Smiths Grove, KY | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Haley:
I don't understand why people let someone they've never met (and probably never will meet) live rent free in their head. How did people express their butthurt and outrage before the internet existed?

I don't think common sense has any place in this thread.

Big Grin

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
quote:

internet forums are the breeding ground for key board tough guys and butthurt p u s s i e s all at the same time.

O'IT!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed just posted about himself

Posts: 402 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
^^^example of a p u s s y hiding behind a monitor.

O'IT!

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:

internet forums are the breeding ground for key board tough guys and butthurt p u s s i e s all at the same time.

That would be you Ed..

Jason why post what seems logical as you put your 2 cents. It's ok to not agree and it's ok if you dont see what not just some, but most see daily out of our forum bully. I agree with Bucky, if you don't agree, well I won't call you the p word and call you clueless.

That's just me...I can agree to disagree and I won't call your equipment junk if you don't agree with me. If you want to be a club member of Ed's feel free by all means, Only Ed will judge you here and he welcomes nut swingers.

Posts: 1345 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
that would be YOU!

O'IT!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Wait.....you’re selling the firebird?!?! Why didn’t you do this the beginning of last year when I coulda bought lol. Good luck with the sale

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 368 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
We don’t hate just think your a Idiot

^^^^^

Not intended for Daryl...

DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gmvxMJTXug

O'IT!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Before internet message boards/forums, folks communicated face to face. It was much more polite conversation, for some reason . I can't swear that I have always typed things to other people exactly the way I would speak it, if we were face to face, but I at least try to. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 659 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
We don’t hate just think your a Idiot

^^^^^

Not intended for Daryl...

Hahaha....I've been called worse. All good bud

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 368 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Calling people pussies over the internet is much easier than to their face. I get the feeling however that some day, one of the people here with not much to lose, will confront old Ed at the track, and adjust his attitude. But that's Ed's problem.

Posts: 42 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Not my problem and calling people " broke dyck douche nozzle" over the internet is much easier than to their face too.

quote:
Originally posted by bbtommyd:
Ed, why are you such a broke dyck douche nozzle?

I get the feeling that you want to be that guy.

quote:
Originally posted by bbtommyd:
he's a richard but who cares? I would buy a ticket to see the drag race and fight........

Good luck, you'll need it!

O'IT!

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Just for you Ed:

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of losers.

Socrates

Keep calling people names with your internet bully ways...You can't deny how many people you have kicked. Karma is and will be a tough one, especially for you. Even jenavets and a couple others testimony cant overcome the shear numbers you have kicked.

Loser