DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Little Bubbas on Door Car
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Little Bubbas on Door Car
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Anyone bracket racing with little bubbas on a door car? If so, what tire pressure are you running, how do they work in the hot summer months compared to the fall cooler months?

Posts: 38 | Location: Staging Lanes | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I had them on my camaro. They worked well. I ran them at 8.5-9.5 lbs.. I took them off as we run s/st mostly and seemed to be fighting a 60' consistancy problem. Turns out to be the carb. The car really like the 15" tire vs he 16"...

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 598 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick4310:
I had them on my camaro. They worked well. I ran them at 8.5-9.5 lbs.. I took them off as we run s/st mostly and seemed to be fighting a 60' consistancy problem. Turns out to be the carb. The car really like the 15" tire vs he 16"...

I'm curious what you found with the carb contributing to inconsistent 60' times. I have been fighting a 60' consistency problem also. Worked on my staging, convertor, launch rpm, suspension & tires. The consistency improved, but not where I think it should be. I just installed a new fuel system bigger pump, larger feed line & converting from a dead head regulator to a return system.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2531 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post