DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    new ezgo golf carts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new ezgo golf carts
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
anybody have any experience with the new ez go golf cart line? was looking at that new 2021 valor with EX1 closed loop injected motor.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mike, I don't but can tell you my 2013 ez go Valor that I bought new from

https://golfcartservices.com/

has been trouble free.

I would also tell you to have them put the flip flop seat on as well which is not available from ez go, rather aftermarket.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike, I don't but can tell you my 2013 ez go Valor that I bought new from

they look real nice ed but have a new engine.im always afraid of that first year!!

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Great company, can't imagine you'll have an issue.

If you don't want to be the first, buy my cart and I'll be the first. Big Grin

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
I bought a 2015 Gas new and like Ed said has been trouble free.

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 252 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
dealer I work for sells yamaha and ez-go. In the past, bad boy (later became intimidator). No affiliation with bad boy buggies.

Stick with yamaha, we sell probably 3 1/2 times more yamaha than ezgo, but it seems I'm working on ez-go a whole lot more than yamaha. It should be the other way around if you play the numbers.

Yamaha drive2 is also efi. I think most of them are nowadays. I have no complaints with them. Ez-go, plenty. Seen a few come through with broken rods and holed blocks for whatever reason. We order a crate motor, swap it and see ya, hopefully not anytime soon (most of them sell the car not long afterwards). All it takes is one time to ding an owner's confidence in the equipment and/or dealer and they are tarnished for a very long time. Ez-go does build a decent car, it's just that Yamaha builds a car that is just that much better quality.

I can't say this for certain with golf cars, but I do know that in some other indusries, they will put all the bells and whistles on something so that they have a competitive edge. It does at least two things, (1) covers up the fact that it's still a turd, an (2) helps sell it. "You know that little white speck on chicken poo? It's chicken poo too".

Posts: 540 | Location: central Ar | Registered: June 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
couldn't disagree more