DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Car audio techs?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Car audio techs?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
My wife’s 08 impala got a cd stuck in the radio and I am wondering if anybody knows what the fix is? Hoping not pull the radio as that ain’t happening, will sell the car with bonus cd before that happens. Also the cd won’t play so assuming either a little motor died or something like that.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of wtfracer
posted Hide Post
My moms caddy will do this from time to time. She will stop by the shop and i disconnect the battery for a minute or two. When you hook the battery back up the radio cycles and spits the cd out. Just be ready to grab it before the radio pulls it back in.

Pete

Posts: 3 | Location: lansing mi. | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I did find out the cd will play but won’t spit out. I will try that as I have read about doing such thing.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post