DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the only thing here that is sad and pathetic are you too jealous losers that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about!

FUC OFF!

Meanwhile this thread has helped numerous racers design/build their new trailer and others upgrade their existing trailers.

It was viewed over 76,000 times in over 2 years while I gone and on average sees 1000 views weekly. Spitting

It is the most viewed tech thread ever on Bracket Talk.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
the only thing here that is sad and pathetic are you too jealous losers that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about!

FUC OFF!

Meanwhile this thread has helped numerous racers design/build their new trailer and others upgrade their existing trailers.

It was viewed over 76,000 times in over 2 years while I gone and on average sees 1000 views weekly. Spitting

It is the most viewed tech thread ever on Bracket Talk.

Only because you repost it twice a week as if it's something new from you to laugh at...Man, I'm going to love it when you come out west to race....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4458 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

269,000+ views on our way to 270,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
No, what's truly sad and pathetic is your sawed off runt azz bragging about the cookie cutter crap you buy....

Meanwhile, me and the grandkids are hanging out at the double wide ranch, riding dirt bikes and go-karts, and building things in the double wide shop.

I can see your crap in any online brochure.... Laughing Hard

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1638 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
same old goober, poor boy jealous loser that ain't got shyt

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
from the NHRA New England Nationals

278,000+ views on our way to 279,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

280,000+ views on our way to 281,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Geez, what a mess. No wonder poor Kyle couldn't find the brake pedal 1st rnd of SuperComp....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4458 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
more clueless comments from a hater. a miserable old man that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about EVER!

hardly a mess, custom built to haul everything in it. Kyle ain't poor and he was wearing his opponent's a s s out, killing 13mph just took .008 too much stripe while his opponent flat footed it across the stripe knowing he wasn't getting there first.

LANE DRIVER CAR NO. CLASS DIAL IN RT 60 FT 330 FT 660 FT 660 FT MPH 1000 FT ET MPH OV/UN
W Left Chuck Krepela 170Y SC 8.90 .033 1.677 4.449 6.204 144.36 7.653 8.868 185.59 -0.032

Right Kyle B igley K125 SC 8.90 .006 1.709 4.442 6.165 146.64 7.593 8.861 173.52 -0.039

Meanwhile 2nd win in 4 weeks, one in each car NahNahTounge but you saw this already because your pathetic life has no purpose, no meaning without lurking everyone of my posts. Laughing very hard

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
Ed , after all these years , havent you realized that all your boastful and grandiose comments and put downs are classless ? ...
(Asking for everyone)

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
After all these years you too still ain’t got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about and don’t race so why exactly are you posting here?

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
Thats an awful long way of saying "NO" . Lol

I could have an empty shop and live in a bag and still have more than a guy of your charactor .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: W.A.O. 111,

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
more clueless comments from a hater. a miserable old man that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about EVER!

hardly a mess, custom built to haul everything in it. Kyle ain't poor and he was wearing his opponent's a s s out, killing 13mph just took .008 too much stripe while his opponent flat footed it across the stripe knowing he wasn't getting there first.

LANE DRIVER CAR NO. CLASS DIAL IN RT 60 FT 330 FT 660 FT 660 FT MPH 1000 FT ET MPH OV/UN
W Left Chuck Krepela 170Y SC 8.90 .033 1.677 4.449 6.204 144.36 7.653 8.868 185.59 -0.032

Right Kyle B igley K125 SC 8.90 .006 1.709 4.442 6.165 146.64 7.593 8.861 173.52 -0.039

Meanwhile 2nd win in 4 weeks, one in each car NahNahTounge but you saw this already because your pathetic life has no purpose, no meaning without lurking everyone of my posts. Laughing very hard

It's ok to own it Ed, he hogged the stripe and lost.... It's not as if you had anything to do with it. You're just a has been before you were ever a was been.. Quit trying to live off your stepson's skills..

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

282,000+ views on our way to 283,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

284,000+ views on our way to 285,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Geeeeeese 1320racer I thought my trailer was packed when I hauled a dragster and a door car. Yours is probably lighter than mine was cause mine was a hauly mark steel thingie. 32 foot loaded tri axel packed 2 cars 2 scooters 1 engine 1 trans and all the other carry along just in case stuff. Got some reprieve as could store more junk stuf in the basement of the motorhome. That In Tech is bad ass. I bet that trailer went up 9,000.00 since you bought it as all the trailers seemed to take a big hike in the last year.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I’ve maximized the usage of the floor space for sure. I don’t carry a spare engine or trans in the trailer but they could fit under the dragster. Right now spare trans is in truck.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
1320racer, People that do not race do not realize how much the racing operation starts at the front of the tow vehicle and ends at the end of the trailer. And thats when you are on the road. Thats besides the stuff at home. I often forget whats under the motorhome and have to kinda inventory whats there. Oils, gaskets, totes with stuff and then there is keeping the tow rig and trailer clean and thank god for the truck wash as Im leaving tonight and my junk needs washed. Now in saying that I am retired, I have plenty of room here to wash it and I have, but not today as it is 85 degrees and sunny so its Blue Beacon or any other thingie that will wash it on the way. It can wash the wax off the Motorhome and trailer cause I do not care. I will re-wax in Sept. when it cooler. It's so Hot

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yea my cabinets are stocked with everything fuel, ignition, cooling, valve train, brakes that could break/fail or need servicing as well supplies, oils and fluids.

That said, I’m big on Blue Beacon….soap and water wash, brushed, no brightener, finish with rain x

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

286,000+ views on our way to 287,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin