DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Broke dyck, this is a dream trailer thread for many here, something you'll never have! Laughing very hard That said, you've been called out and of course will never agree to race me, you're a loser with nothing but excuses and a POS! So again...let me know when your shytbox parked for nearly 2 years is track worthy and I’ll meet you at any big $ race east of the Mississippi. Put your car in the other lane put a dial in on the window and I’ll run you for $10k off the trailer, 1 run!

quote:
Originally posted by DragRacerSBC:
But at least you don’t have to worry about coming out of your hotel room to find all of your stuff gone.

Jason G.

Never did, racers just need to use common sense like stopping at the right hotels in the right areas, parking their tow rig/trailer so it is not easy to steal, killing the power to the tongue jack and getting a room adjacent to where your stuff is parked for the night and if that fails, I have insurance!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Still waiting, SL's #1 DRR B1tch.

So, let's know when you find some balls to park your butt in the compete seat & race in the Big Show! Wink

Until then, keep being the #1 site B1tch!

ED is:

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
so when are you going to raise hitch on MH 3 to 4" 1290? retow says it is too low so please address that before next trip.

ep-still waiting to be invited over for a steak

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retow is a retard and you’re invited at VMP

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
so when are you going to raise hitch on MH 3 to 4" 1290? retow says it is too low so please address that before next trip.

Mike wish he owned something that could even pull Ed's trailer

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:

That's news to me.

You democrats can't form a sentence without make believe.

It's all fun & games until chics have dycks legally, and facts don't matter any longer.

I'm gonna keep pointing this out for the dumbfuks who've helped create this shythole we all now occupy.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:

That's news to me.

It's all fun & games until chics have dycks legally, and facts don't matter any longer.

You must be the democrat because you're in denial and continue to make stuff up

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Like I said,

I'm gonna keep pointing this out for the dumbfuks who've helped create this shythole we all now occupy, formally known as America - God's Country.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You're living in a third world shyt hole where facts don't matter with $10.00 gallon gasoline, baby formula shortages and chics have dycks legally.

I hope you're happy now.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
you’re invited at VMP

Your #1 B1tch keyboard dribble means nothing & is the same as you, nothing but a scared ultimate loser. You invited yourself out to LVMS, The Strip & didn't show, then welched on the $10K bet that went along with it. Wink

ED Scared

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong broke dyck and this call out ain’t about anyone else but you loser and it’s you that’s scared! I’ve got the skills and car, you’ve got neither!!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:

That's news to me.

I'm gonna keep pointing this out for the dumbfuks who've helped create this shythole we all now occupy.

You couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it!
Does your boyfriend in the pic have one of your all out timeslips?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Still Waiting.......

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
jus detailed

319,000+ views on our way to 320,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Money well spent!

320,000+ views on our way to 321,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Would you happen to know the model of the fairlead used here? My winch is mounted in a similar spot to yours, and I want to add a fairlead right behind the cabinet door like this.

Posts: 1 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: December 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
stroke 2.3.4 watch out guys Ed's about to blow.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I believe it’s on my build sheet, I’ll check later.

326,000+ views on our way to 327,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
1st trailer photo of the new season with the Firebird back in the trailer, loaded up after an 8 week rebuild and upgrade.

329,000+ views on our way to 330,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

334,000+ views on our way to 335,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin