DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Geez and i thought i would pay a visit if you ever came back to 66. Now their closed. No AIR... WTH..... lol

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I had hoped to get back to 66 one day but based on the fact they have pulled the plug already on all racing for 2021, my guess is they are done.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Darn shame that happen with that facility. Cost 20 ML just to build the drag strip. Lets hope they open again in the future. Tight lips on that place.Nobody knows nothing.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Best facility we have ever race at.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

252,000+ views on our way to 253,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

252,000+ views on our way to 253,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

A lot of those views were mine trying to steal ideas. Smile

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I posted all these photos so all here could "steal ideas.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

253,000+ views on our way to 254,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Questions about the golf cart: How long can the total golf cart package be and get the door closed? How is loading through the side door? Difficult to do without touching the sides? Bad in the rain with wet ramps? Seem overly steep?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6380 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Don't remember the length of the cart but it's probably stated around page 37. That said, the rear seat needs to be the "flip flop" seat to work. The front tires touch the roadside wall and the flipped up foot board hinge touches the door.

Loading through the side door is easy and have plenty of clearance from the door frame/jambs. Not steep and the ATP ramp being wet hasn't been an issue.

That all said, remember that this 34' trailer is custom and will not be found in stock and on any lot. Many aspects at first glance go unnoticed like the fact the the 60" barn doors have been locate so that the jamb is 1 1/2" off the counter top, to maximize floor space for the two cars whether that's the dragster and the Firebird or 2 dragsters.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
My older Yamaha G2 may be shorter than most. It is close to fitting with the foot rest down.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6380 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Since mine will be two dragsters, and that takes 25' or a tad more of floor, I have just a bit more space than you do with the door car. Would having that door back a bit be handy for getting into drawers and cabinets? 18" maybe? I'm looking for the page where you have your floor layout drawing. up to page 19 so far.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Page 37

I’m not sure what you are asking.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Page 37

I’m not sure what you are asking.

Moving the door and golf cart back far enough to access the drawers and cabinets.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Not with my layout

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

256,000+ views on our way to 257,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i should have bought my new intech before the covid attack....didnt see it coming

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Anyone put a window in their trailer door or wall? I have a 32' enclosed tag that I'd like to put one in, so I don't feel like I'm in solitary confinement when I sleep in it at the track!!

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

257,000+ views on our way to 258,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

258,000+ views on our way to 259,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin