DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

227,000+ views on our way to 228,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

228,000+ views on our way to 229,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

229,000+ views on our way to 230,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That's a very nice build on your trailer for sure. I wish I had your patience. I started down the road of having one built but my patience and bargain buying got the best of me and I found one built close to what I wanted for far less money. Kinda like buying trucks, ive never been patient and always found a deal on a lot that was good enough foe me. Now if I can only hold off on a new truck, don't look like we will be racing anytime soon.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks Al, I really didn't have a choice but to do my homework and be patient as you just won't find this trailer on anyone's lot so there's no bargain to be had.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
8000 views since bringing this thread back just 30 days ago and 1000+ views in the last 48 hours about “just another white trailer” Not worthy

The most viewed tech thread by far on Bracket Talk I'm Back

230,000+ views on our way to 231,000 Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

231,000+ views on our way to 232,000 Big Grin

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, including fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded with both cars, golf cart and scooter.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So why the new old photo of trailer with sons car just trying to up the post count

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

232,000+ views on our way to 233,000 Big Grin

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Ed do you disconnect the battery on your cart?

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Always, I setup the battery removal so it tool less.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

233,000+ views on our way to 234,000 Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

234,000+ views on our way to 235,000 Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

235,000+ views on our way to 236,000 Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

236,000+ views on our way to 237,000 Big Grin

DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
Nice trailer and well thought out, too. I'm in the process of buying a new trailer now.

I've been working with the dealer and manufacturer since March. Like this one the layout is so specific to my needs I just couldn't buy one off the lot or pre-owned. It will have a small bath area where I can take a shower and have a potti. I'll be able to prepare batchlor meals and have a place to sleep. It's required patience and the prints have been back and forth a few times. I have an 11 drawer Craftsmen box in my old trailer that go into the new one.

It's almost like I unretired and am buying police cars, sewer jets, and salt trucks again.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a nice trailer. I would advice upgrading that craftsman box to a CTech. Craftsman tool boxes just don't hold well over the road for thousands of miles.

DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Sounds like a nice trailer. I would advice upgrading that craftsman box to a CTech. Craftsman tool boxes just don't hold well over the road for thousands of miles.

Good advice Ed, however, I've had this 11 drawer box in the old trailer since 2007. It's doing just fine. I would imagine though, the new Craftsman boxes aren't what they were when I bought this one. The big attraction for keeping the Craftsman is the 11 drawers.

I would like to point out to everyone that be damned sure the wheels and tires are up to the task when buying a new trailer. My old trailer has two 5K axles yet was delivered with Western wheels with a rating of 2K each. So instead of a 9.9K GWR of it was actually 8K.

I'd post a photo of the proposed floor plan but, I no longer have a photo hosting service.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nomad,

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

that was quick, another 1000+ views in 48 hours

237,000+ views on our way to 238,000 about “just another white trailer” Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
beautiful trailer! see you at lebanon v ed!

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post