DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
my vote is for joeblow to take over eds spot until ed is released from whatever false charges he got picked up on

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Pfft Mike...

C'mon Ed who the f--- do you think you are kidding?

Joeblow=ED and if not what is your name Mr Joeblow?

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
everyone complained ed and crew never did nufin.now ya gotta kinda eat it,including buddy who posted he was on the top of division 1 back in april.

Let's be clear what the facts really are here.
-Nobody every said anything negative about his son.
-Nobody complained. They simply posted the fact about Ed's driving success record.
-Ed's driving success record has not changed.
-Most are happy for their success as a team now. Including me.

Let's not make this into all sorts of things that it isn't.
As far as this thread: I came. I saw the pictures of nice work by a hired company. It was interesting. There is nothing else to see here. If Ed or a nuthugger wants to keep the thread alive....that's up to them.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
everyone complained ed and crew never did nufin.now ya gotta kinda eat it,including buddy who posted he was on the top of division 1 back in april.

-Nobody complained. They simply posted the fact about Ed's driving success record.

As far as this thread: I came. I saw the pictures of nice work by a hired company. It was interesting. There is nothing else to see here. If Ed or a nuthugger wants to keep the thread alive....that's up to them.

Let's be clear here. Ed destroyed this site and every other one he is on right up until he gets kicked off. He gets off on pissing off people and stirring up poop.
This site is starting to get better again, there have been a lot of new members just in last few weeks and it is civil around here now.

As for this thread it is nothing more than a simple white overpriced trailer and an egotistic little man trying to make it something more than it is. "Look at me, I am the greatest of all time. Bow to the King" All others are junk. Seriously how many would buy same trailer? No, most would get a stacker or gooseneck living quarters or something else. That trailer is nothing special and looks like 75% of the others out there. It is not bad but why all this drama and bs over it? Just not that special.

I have tried to stay out of this and any other nuthugger thread but nobody wants to go back to same trash we had before.

Nobody has said anything bad about his son that I know of. His record speaks for itself and is there for everyone to see if you want to.

I do not think anyone really wishes anything bad on them but nobody wants to go back to same bull.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4009 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

Let's be clear here. Ed destroyed this site and every other one he is on right up until he gets kicked off. He gets off on pissing off people and stirring up poop.
This site is starting to get better again, there have been a lot of new members just in last few weeks and it is civil around here now.

As for this thread it is nothing more than a simple white overpriced trailer and an egotistic little man trying to make it something more than it is. "Look at me, I am the greatest of all time. Bow to the King" All others are junk. Seriously how many would buy same trailer? No, most would get a stacker or gooseneck living quarters or something else. That trailer is nothing special and looks like 75% of the others out there. It is not bad but why all this drama and bs over it? Just not that special.

I have tried to stay out of this and any other nuthugger thread but nobody wants to go back to same trash we had before.

Nobody has said anything bad about his son that I know of. His record speaks for itself and is there for everyone to see if you want to.

I do not think anyone really wishes anything bad on them but nobody wants to go back to same bull.

Come on Curly... you contributed to the drama as much as he did... you are still at it and he cant even post here. If you guys are going to continue to bring Ed up, then he should at least be allowed to post again.

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
This is more drama being done by Russian hacking to divide the racing community.... Not Funny

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Beating Dead Horse Beating Dead Horse Beating Dead Horse Beating Dead Horse Beating Dead Horse Beating Dead Horse Stop

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3098 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
This is more drama being done by Russian hacking to divide the racing community.... Not Funny

Spoken like a left coaster, TGIF

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Chris I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm.....

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3098 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
That trailer is nothing special and looks like 75% of the others out there. It is not bad but why all this drama and bs over it? Just not that special.

are you serious??? there is no question the quality of this trailer is substantially higher than most out there.now I know why your DRR name is clueless...sorry curly

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
That trailer is nothing special and looks like 75% of the others out there. It is not bad but why all this drama and bs over it? Just not that special.

are you serious??? there is no question the quality of this trailer is substantially higher than most out there.now I know why your DRR name is clueless...sorry curly

He is 1/2 right. From the outside it looks like many others. But when you check out the fit and finish, inside and out, you can see the quality. The way he did the lift inside is also not that common. A lot of little things were done on that trailer that are very nice.

I am happy with the 30ft Continental TAG I bought, exactly what I wanted, tri axle, has enough room for all our stuff, but nowhere near as nice as Ed's, and nowhere near the money either. All aluminum would be nice, but with my new tow vehicle, it really doesn't matter.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^finally a guy who makes sense^^^

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ummm Its just another white trailer...sorry another aluminum white trailer.

Really shiny and new, well organized, methodically planned out, and I know Ed will take good care of her as all his equipment is clearly well kept.

JMO

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Ummm Its just another white trailer...sorry another aluminum white trailer.

Really shiny and new, well organized, methodically planned out, and I know Ed will take good care of her as all his equipment is clearly well kept.

JMO

If I had Ed's $$$ I would buy an Intech also, AFTER I got the he!! out of NJ! Smile

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:

Spoken like a left coaster, TGIF

Oh come Chris , drag that blown thing to the track and make some noise .......

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Again car is like married guy not getting blown.LMAO

well is being injected so not like married women.

Until I get a trailer begged,borrowed or well sorry not stealing for car parts seems like bad idea. It would dragged to track.
Now that be funny. 225" FED on old school tow bar being pulled to track.

Lets say after years of asking when they are going to hear it run? The neighbors are now going dang when is he taking it to track to fire that thing?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Not worthy

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1395 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Pffft

Clueless? No, Goldrush, Motorsport, T&E have substantially better quality than most trailers out there...get a clue guys!

Clueless? Ed's trailer gets lost at the track amongst all the other white trailers...get a clue again!

Clueless? CURLY1 is hated by Ed...you 2 clearly dislike him too. Ed was tossed of this site because of Ed...many here are glad to see it. If you want him back you may be the clueless ones!

Clueless? At least Curly1 has the class not to argue with the clueless. I on the other hand could care less who you are or what you think.

Full Moon

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
torqin=idiot1

curly1=clueless1

Posts: 32 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: September 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
JOEBLOW ME