DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
FREE ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joeblow:
Ed and his son are super comp racing and in the running for the division championship.

Good for them! I wish them the best.
And good for the site. The lack of drama has been a lot better for decent sharing of information without bickering.
I don't know the reason why Ed is not posting. No use in assuming. But there certainly are less distractions. So thanks to Scott or Ed or whoever has decided that there ought to be less of that.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6389 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
I just checked. Kyle ****** is sitting in the #1 spot for the Jegs AllStars.

Outstanding

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nomad:
I just checked. Kyle ****** is sitting in the #1 spot for the Jegs AllStars.

Outstanding

Nice!
You Da Man

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Heck of a job! Hey, I’m 82nd in the Division. NahNahTounge

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5302 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I see Elvis is still swooning them.

Posts: 32 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: September 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kyle was in his second finial at Atco today didn’t win but two finials out of five divisionals is real impressive. Leading the jegs Allstars and first or second in division 1 is real impressive. The young man can flat drive and Ed is providing him with top notch equipment

RJB

Posts: 58 | Location: Springfield IL | Registered: May 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry Cecil not Atco

RJB

Posts: 58 | Location: Springfield IL | Registered: May 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
yea the kid can drive and Ed has that car dialed in. where's that guy that was claiming the division championship at the beginning of the season now?

Posts: 32 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: September 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
now the #1 tech thread by over over 2500 views and still being viewed. Ed's my idol.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
According to your idol which is in same lines as hero.Drag racers can not be heros.ut go ahead and hang on to that sack.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4182 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
JOEBLOW=ED?

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Of course....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4456 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
now the #1 tech thread by over over 2500 views and still being viewed. Ed's my idol.

Nuthuggers rejoice!
Not worthy

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6389 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

Nuthuggers rejoice!
Not worthy

Ed is surely the biggest Nuthugger. He swung so hard on Undercovers nuts that they had to stop building cars

Posts: 786 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
everyone complained ed and crew never did nufin.now ya gotta kinda eat it,including buddy who posted he was on the top of division 1 back in april.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Lets see about that. How many times did Ed say its bracket racing site?Bracket racers are only ones should be here? Nothing but bracket racers count?

So does winning anything other than a bracket race count?Based on Ed's comments.

Don't get me wrong.Ed's kid is doing very good job.Question is.Is he winning because of Ed or despite having ED. The later would make him doing even better job.

Posts: 4182 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ed they can't stay away, closing in on 165,000 views and i'll bet most of them are from the haters.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
^^^^ think about it guys.who does it sound like?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
he sounds like Trump. Is it really him?