DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
The family photo was over the top...like some opinions expressed by Ed on a typical day here on DRR. The trailer on the other hand is really nice...badazz? Nope, seen many just as nice and many more even nicer with room to roam in trailer checking tie downs periodically during a long trip of which Ed does not take with regularity for good reason.

Ed thinks it's badazz, and when/if you spend the coin, it's always possible your thoughts could become bias. Rolling down the highway behind a pick up, it is clearly just another plain white wrapper trailer. It is seriously just another plain white wrapper trailer like most of us own with more gadgets than Mr Gadget himself. The pics don't lie, open the door and it looks like he can't cram another piece of chit in there with the space given. 1320 racer/Ed has to have the attention...he thrives on it and somehow believes what he has makes him better than others.

oh Yea, JMO from a clueless guy who can put Ed's whole f u c k I n rig inside my trailer...

Full Moon

Theres no rules when it comes to Ed, anything goes, he made it that way. The little trailer is ok, but if I was Ed I'd be spending my money with a plastic surgeon.......and getting that fixed.

Posts: 54 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
1000 views in 12 hours!

The puppet master reigns supreme! Dancing Cat

112,000+ views on our way to 113,000 about “just another white trailer” Uncontrollable Laugh

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
TORQIN
I think eds trailer looks awesome but the way your describing yours its like a taj mahal.....why don't you post up some detailed pictures here.i would love to see it!! I see you got your spritzer up for sale as well...whats up next?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Just leaving the Div 4 NHRA banquet...got a 4 he drive home...Its just another white Goldrush 36 foot stacker, Ciccerone had it when I bought it in the summer of 2016. This trailer came from the NE and you most probably have seen it before.

I don't claim badazz daily, but rest assured, it makes Ed's trailer look just like another white trailer.

I don't run around taking pics of my trailer for bragging purposes but can post a couple rolling down the hwy sent by some friends a lil later. Sea bass posts pics for me usually...lol

Posts: 1752 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
My trailer, designed and spec’d by me, is exactly what I waned and needed. Further, the photos have been posted to inform others with similar needs what s possible without buying a stacker.

Last, my efforts and this thread as helped many here plan, build and buy their new trailer including Seabass aka J.R. and most recently jenavet aka Mike.

The fact that this thread has been viewed over 112,000 times and counting, amongst the most ever in DRR history speaks to it’s importance and interest to many, many bracket racers.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Busted Knuckles
posted Hide Post
Poor ol' Ed, just gotta have his ego stroked.

Even if he's the only one doing the stroking...

Organized people are just too lazy to look for their $h!t.

Posts: 488 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says a hater, the poor boy, the nobody, that ain’t got shyt nor done shyt.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Says a hater, the poor boy, the nobody, that ain’t got shyt nor done shyt.

I don't see Busted Knuckles on here fire selling all his cars, just sayin.

Posts: 54 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Busted Knuckles:
Poor ol' Ed, just gotta have his ego stroked.

Even if he's the only one doing the stroking...

Gary

I can't say for sure, but I think what your seeing on here with Ed is a adult life time of having to kiss some ones as_ to make a living, these forums could be his outlet for these deep seeded emotional problems, how else could you explain his out look on life. Bottom line: the guy is a drag racer like the rest of us. How long has it been since you've put the Firebird in the winners circle?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^another hater, another loser, another nobody that ain't got shyt nor done shyt.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: seabass,

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1516 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
thanks J.R. that photo will make it easier for the interstate and turnpike authorities to find old chrisy next time his illegal rig in most states is going down the road. Uncontrollable Laugh

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
torqin
does that thing have a stripper pole in it as well? let me know how you laid it out.im putting one in my new one Big Grin

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Clueless a s s hole obviously doesn’t like the truth and the facts!

You did ask my opinion on an Internet forum open to all that are registered and yes I did trailer your a s s but that has nothing to do with the fact you don’t know how to bleed the brakes on a dragster.

Edwad,

If your hanging your racing career accomplishments on beating me once, guess with my resume that makes you feel a little taller and makes me need a frozen bag of peas for my nutz!

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
Seabass ....... could you post a pic with the back door open?

I'd like to get another look at Ed's trailer

Laughing my a$$ off

Some funny chit goes on around here ....... wish some of you guys wouldn't take it sooooo seriously.

Stop

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
Seabass ....... could you post a pic with the back door open?

I'd like to get another look at Ed's trailer

Laughing my a$$ off

Some funny chit goes on around here ....... wish some of you guys wouldn't take it sooooo seriously.

Stop

Lmao

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1516 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:

Photoshop?

Uncontrollable Laugh

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Insert Little mans standard reply here,lmao

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Dude could you some serious counseling.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I love the awning....

Posts: 72 | Location: SYRACUSE,NEW YORK | Registered: October 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post