DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
hulkamania vitamins

Tall??????

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12275 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ed, did that Folding Bench come from Intech or a different source? Looks great.

Posts: 21 | Location: Pegram,TN | Registered: May 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
from Intech, known as a jackknife sofa but source from a vendor whose name I have somewhere

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
a quick google search says it's made by Flexsteel, model # 4434 Jackknife Sofa

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TPaton
posted Hide Post
https://blazinbelltech.com/col.../wall-mount-fold-out

I looked at these before and them seem very nice. Not sure if this company makes them or just sells them. I posted about these a while ago and the guys who had them liked them.

Posts: 105 | Location: PA | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure Blazin Bell closed the doors. I have their couch and it has been great!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
7 months since starting this thread and today it reached 90,300+ views, on it's way to 91,000 about "just another white trailer"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

What the heck is that loaded underneath that fancy painted cellphone tower?

Looks like just another white Firebird.

Razz

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Uncontrollable Laugh

2000 more views in 5 days, now 92,300+ views, on our way to 93,000 about "just another white trailer" NahNahTounge

DRR Trophy
Picture of 1army
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1320racer:

quote:

Ed, I am curious as to the wheel blocks on the dragster did you have those made or purchased?

Posts: 39 | Location: Belton,Texas | Registered: October 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1army:
quote:

quote:

Ed, I am curious as to the wheel blocks on the dragster did you have those made or purchased?

High dollar T&E lift...

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yes, the dragster lift was built by T&E Trailers, not high dollar IMO at $2,200, compete, ready to use, as shown in this and other photos in this thread.

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
What size is that bolt on the chain holding the pulley? I know my luck with towing and things happening I would never expect..............

Making an aluminum ramp door extension for her trailer this winter. Worked so good on mine I had to do one on hers. We actually have to pull her door down with the original extension removed! This has to weigh an easy 60 pounds by itself.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mike, IIRC, 3/8” but could be 7/16”. Going down the road, there is no load on any part of the winch/cable.

DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
Nice build Ed. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 109 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thank you and my pleasure.

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
First class as always Ed

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1385 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1army
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Yes, the dragster lift was built by T&E Trailers, not high dollar IMO at $2,200, compete, ready to use, as shown in this and other photos in this thread.

Thanks I have a life was looking at the cups the front wheels were sitting in never seen them like that.

Posts: 39 | Location: Belton,Texas | Registered: October 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Ed you habe a link for that wall couch. I can't seem to find it

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1385 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Brian, I'll look but I'm pretty sure it's made by Flex steel.

Merry Christmas

95,000+ views, on our way to 96,000 about "just another white trailer"