DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Why so upset lil' ed?
You shouldn't be embarrassed....even living in your self centered fog you MUST realize everyone knows you're a buffoon...usually good for a laugh, but still a buffoon.. Uncontrollable Laugh

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Correct

Oh and 55,000+ views about "just another white trailer" Uncontrollable Laugh NahNahTounge

Yeah but 50,000 of the views are you checking to make sure people are paying attention to you....
Loser

A Carly Simon song comes to mind.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The puppet master controls you for without my replies, my threads you have no purpose, no reason to post and without question, no practical advice to offer about bracket cars nor the issues that bracket racers have to deal with.

Loser imakehp

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You're probably correct lil' ed....being banned from virtually every website on the internet must mean you're a real asset to the racing world...
Hell, even Yellow Bullet banned you. And they never ban ANYBODY...But then you lied and sneaked back on YB with a different log on name...( E165racer )

Kinda calls into question your honor huh....
How pathetic do you have to be, to be told to leave, but your need for attention is so bad, you sneak back on where you're not wanted?
But as soon as you started your shyt talking again everyone pegged you as ed anyway...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
must be true, I read it on an Internet forum posted by a clueless nobody that ain't got shyt nor done shyt.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well, as a certain 5'4" little weasel on this forum is fond of saying.....

"What part of the truth and facts don't you like"

http://www.yellowbullet.com/fo...&highlight=e165racer

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ed will not admit doing something wrong...very good points tho Dave!

Posts: 1752 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
"Wrong" Uncontrollable Laugh

57,000+ views and on our way to 58,000 views about "just another white trailer" biotchs. NahNahTounge

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Nitzsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeB4963:
Fort Worth one day, I saw a motorhome with a Montana plate. I asked the guy where in MT are you from because I am from MT.
The guy just kind of laughed and said, it's just registered in MT.
So, same thing in MT, there are people in MT that will set up a LLC for you, get all the paper work straight, and you get out of the sales tax.
On a $500K motorhome, that's about $30K saved.
It is legal.
So, as you travel the roads, look at the plates, many are MT.
Works for airplanes also.

Just remember using an LLC now makes you commercial and you are required to have a CDL, log book, etc.

Posts: 1364 | Location: Lansing,Mi | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Nitzsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob7181:
Mike/Ed,

I got it. I tow anywhere from 20 miles to MIR to 1000 miles to Memphis. I didn't realize how much abuse cars got in a trailer until I almost lost one off the lift.

I use to put four straps on the car on my lift til I found the corvette front tire on the edge after coming back from Charlotte and yes both front and rear were X'ed. Now I still X the front and rear, plus put two straps in the middle pulling the car sideways. If it bounces that much on a lift, a 20' span dragster has to bounce a lot. But what do I know.

I've talked to racers and researched this situation. I believe the up and down bumps are the same no matter what height, but the side to side movement is obviously greater the ****her away from the axles. So the car on top will move around more than on the bottom.

Posts: 1364 | Location: Lansing,Mi | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Nitzsche:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeB4963:
Fort Worth one day, I saw a motorhome with a Montana plate. I asked the guy where in MT are you from because I am from MT.
The guy just kind of laughed and said, it's just registered in MT.
So, same thing in MT, there are people in MT that will set up a LLC for you, get all the paper work straight, and you get out of the sales tax.
On a $500K motorhome, that's about $30K saved.
It is legal.
So, as you travel the roads, look at the plates, many are MT.
Works for airplanes also.

Just remember using an LLC now makes you commercial and you are required to have a CDL, log book, etc.

So save the tax and now your deemed commercial...not a good trade off...

Posts: 1752 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Nitzsche
posted Hide Post
I'm not thinking it's to bad. I've been thinking about getting a CDL. I have done the research and talked to all the policing agencies. Although they all agree I am not commercial by the letter of the law, it still might be a problem on the roadside. There are a few perks to a CDL also, but I'm hesitating because it may require me to go full commercial with my rig and I don't really want that either.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No LLC required in Maine and yes I have Maine tags/title.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
No LLC required in Maine and yes I have Maine tags/title.

Same here.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
58,000+ views, on our way to 59,000 about "just another white trailer" clapping

More photos coming soon.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
A lot of storage...

Remember if it's a Vintage, Intech, Cross or Renegade trailer that you are in the market for, do your homework, get your best price then call Bryan Keller at KB Trailers

http://www.kbtrailersales.com/

for the best deal and best customer service.

Don't look now but we're on our way to 60,000 views about "just another white trailer" clapping

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dragster hoist winch

Both winch controllers

Airline track

USB/12v outlet

18" LED lights

Stereo speaker(s)

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
60,000+ views about "just another white trailer" Laughing very hard

Meanwhile, I will be installing an automatic fire extinguisher fitted with a 165* sprinkler head, on the ceiling and I'm also planning to add a wall mounted tv/monitor on the road side wall directly across from the sofa bed in the off season.

More photos coming.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
It's all about you 60,000 times Ed...

Didn't think of that

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Of course it's about me, it's my thread. NahNahTounge