DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Black&Blue
posted Hide Post
If they have the ground and neutral wire connected together in the breaker box in the trailer it will trip a GFI outlet (works fine with generator or non GFI outlet). I had to separate them on mine to stop from tripping the GFI outlet

Posts: 6 | Location: Bloomsburg | Registered: January 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
today's photos...

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Getting close.................

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black&Blue:
If they have the ground and neutral wire connected together in the breaker box in the trailer it will trip a GFI outlet (works fine with generator or non GFI outlet). I had to separate them on mine to stop from tripping the GFI outlet

Yes, if only it were that easy........

They somehow tied the neutral and ground together in the wire connecting the two outside lights. I wasn't about to remove the inner walls to try and find the problem, so I disconnected the rear light and still had the front one to use.

What a PITA.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Knowing ED he already has started a Pouch Sheet with a diagram of each side, interior and exterior plus floor, roof, and tongue and doors. After he goes though his list they will make copy's for future reference , as no one has such a complete list....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Doesn't look like the tongue is going to be going anywhere or breaking on that trailer. Do you feel that the dragster lift is strong enough without tieing into the floor/frame for support as well?

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yes, the dragster lift is built by T&E and has been used in their trailers for at least 15 years.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Trailers lookin awesome Ed Eek

Gonna be a shame to leave it outside lol

Posts: 1422 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I agree. Thanks Bob

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Make sure you put some carpet or towels in your saddles to prevent marking the dragster front wheels......

Posts: 72 | Location: SYRACUSE,NEW YORK | Registered: October 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Ya T&E along with Book. 10 minutes away from me here.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Good idea, thanks Howie. you've hauled a dragster a door car for awhile, Anymore more suggestions?

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Ed, are those LED lights recessed into the ceiling? How thick are they? I really hate the stupid florescent lights in my trailer and would gladly get rid of them for something else!

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Old SG
posted Hide Post
Great looking trailer Ed. How is the exterior aluminum fastened to frame work. Is it .040 or .050 aluminum. Lighting is awesome. Smile

Denny Johnson
I'd rather win than drive.
SG 559
TD 5595 2015 Mile High Champ
TD 559 2016 Mile High Champ
4.112 @ 174
6.372 @ 216 DA 8875

Posts: 492 | Location: Wheat Ridge, Co | Registered: November 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't know mike, but they are 18"'long. I'm picking the trailer up in the morning and I'll ask.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That sure is a nice piece ED!!!

Posts: 8 | Location: nashville,TN | Registered: November 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thank you

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I don't know mike, but they are 18"'long. I'm picking the trailer up in the morning and I'll ask.

Thanks and good luck with it!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Old SG:
Great looking trailer Ed. How is the exterior aluminum fastened to frame work. Is it .040 or .050 aluminum. Lighting is awesome. Smile

.050, 3M tape and rivets on the seams

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
............... I'm picking the trailer up in the morning ........

Being just another white trailer..........how will you know which one is yours??? Razz

Hope it's what you envisioned..........looking forward to seeing it loaded.

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post