DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    need help finding dragster part
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need help finding dragster part
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
trying to find these caps in chrome.dont seem to exsist

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
consolation, black would match your wheeles.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Why not get it re-chromed?

Black would look good as well.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why not get it re-chromed?

might be the only option!! but local chrome shops saying 2 to 3 months.im going racing in a few weeks...black probably work too!! all about coordintation

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
I'd try any of the dragster manufacturers. They're standard. They may have a pair.

SL...

Posts: 2103 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Go buy a couple spray bombs that are chrome and cut the caps to fit

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Or a couple pieces of aluminum and polish them

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
I'd try any of the dragster manufacturers. They're standard. They may have a pair.

SL...

This^^^

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Try Neils and Parks.. Mine consist of the tow hook hole also.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What about Chrome Worx

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
[quote]I'd try any of the dragster manufacturers. They're standard. They may have a pair.

SL...[/quote

MILLER...no response
RACETECH...none
S+W...none
AMERICAN...no response
CHROMEWORX...not alot of communication last purchase so dont want to bother with that again

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bill Frederick aka Elite Chassis

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good vibrations?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good vibrations?

looks like everyone only makes them with tow hooks now...i will just get them re chromed or powedercoated between georgia and gainsville

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Powder Coat it Silver/ Chrome with lots of clear. I have our jacks getting a set done in the Silver/Chrome. will look just like chrome when finished

Posts: 7 | Location: delaware | Registered: October 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of smashm
posted Hide Post
You could just order another set & send them to chrome. Just change them out when you get them back.

Posts: 68 | Location: Southwest Florida | Registered: June 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
You could just order another set & send them to chrome. Just change them out when you get them back

Cant go to gainsville looking ragged!!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
You could just order another set & send them to chrome. Just change them out when you get them back

Mike, I hope you have your crew chief situation under control first before worrying about two spindle caps! Big Grin

At least your not worried about how your engine stand looks! Laughing Hard

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:

Mike, I hope you have your crew chief situation under control first before worrying about two spindle caps! Big Grin

At least your not worried about how your engine stand looks! Laughing Hard

That would be a full time job since he’s changing them out every 75 runs with his aluminum rods!!! Big Grin

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Brutal lol......

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post