DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Track opened and then...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Track opened and then...
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted

Posts: 1408 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This whole world is being turned into politically correct enviroment, everyone is being cattled. Won't be long and you'll wake up with no God given rights and you'll be wondering what happened. Your grand kids will be asking, where were you in 2020.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
again yet the damn golf coarse are open.Around here anyway.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Come to Texas...we b racing legally!

Crazy stuff eh?

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Daughtery speedway in Indiana planned an event for today despite being told not to have it. The government blockaded the entrance to the facility!
https://speed51.com/government...-indiana-race-track/

Posts: 710 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 183N:
Daughtery speedway in Indiana planned an event for today despite being told not to have it. The government blockaded the entrance to the facility!
https://speed51.com/government...-indiana-race-track/

Am i reading that right? They even blocked the owner from entering his own property?

Posts: 1408 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
We see judges now making up sentences as they go along for things that aren't even crimes?
What ever happened to a trial judged by one's peers?
Not that long ago a jury would never have convicted somebody for stuff people are being charged with today.
Problem is we now have so many mushy indoctrinated boobs around they could find a jury to convict you of whatever you are charged with

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 10999 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Come to Texas...we b racing legally!

Crazy stuff eh?

And Oklahoma. Covid-19 Throw-down in T Town going on right now with fans in the stands.

Posts: 2400 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
We see judges now making up sentences as they go along for things that aren't even crimes?
Not that long ago a jury would never have convicted somebody for stuff people are being charged with today.
Problem is we now have so many mushy indoctrinated boobs around they could find a jury to convict you of whatever you are charged with

That's exactly right. That's creeping communism where everyone has lost their rights and have capitulated to kiss'n the azz of authorities for favors which are simply really natural rights.

That's why your rights are my responsibility.

In communism rights are favors. Everyone is trained to snitch on dissenters practicing freedom. "snitches get rewards instead of stitches, sounds familiar doesn't it? It's communism. Read up on east Germany and the Stasi, everyone was peeking out their windows to get anything on their neighbor, to trade for freedom (favors).

That's what is going on here,it starts with political correctness, which is used for nothing more than silencing dissidents speaking Truth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

One problem we run into Bill is that one can generally face up to 6 months of jail (and heavy fines) and not be entitled to a jury trial. The US Supreme Court f***** us there.

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
Guys, in the interest of maintaining a more-or-less free country, I implore you to educate yourself on the concept of jury nullification.
It is possibly a useful tool in the event that you are empaneled on a jury.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_nullification
https://www.flexyourrights.org.../jury-nullification/

Posts: 327 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
Mike, I hear ya barkin' big dog.
I've been told that only about 10% of the colonists on our soil supported the American Revolution. Knowing what I've learned about human nature in 60 years of life, I don't doubt that.

It galls me that the vast majority of people in our country appear to be sheep. They don't want go get involved. They shrug their shoulders when offered some new oppression and say "It is what it is....."

I'm in the later years of my own life, and I so worry about where our country is headed after my own death.

(We should maybe move this to the Politics section).

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/wvinLNhyihQ

^^^Hedonism system is failing.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
https://youtu.be/wvinLNhyihQ

^^^Hedonism system is failing.

That was interesting. If I get too depressed though I put on something like this: ;^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s33pySrnlrI