DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Front tire width on a dragster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Front tire width on a dragster
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
All
Designing some cabinets for my new trailer.Can i get some average front tire (tire to tire) width measurements from the guys that have rear engine dragsters?
Thanks!!!

Posts: 4 | Location: arizona | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have a Nelson racecraft and it’s about 34 from the outside spindle cover to cover. So if make the hole 3 foot should be plenty of room.

Posts: 31 | Location: arkansas | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'll measure and let you know. You need to measure cap to cap. The caps stick out a couple inches on each side.

Posts: 67 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks guys
sold my undercover so i want to get an average of the narrow V. std front end widths

Posts: 4 | Location: arizona | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
My Page car is 33.5"-34" cap to cap.

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post