New
Find
Notify
Tools

URE HULK INTAKE
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Guy I built a 23 sbc with a Bischoff top end 1" lift camshaft, All Pro raised runner cylinder heads, asked me about this intake tonight.

I told him it won't be $1500 for long, he better grab one.

If I didn't have a flat hood I'd buy one.

This guy don't play around $1500 is CHEAP.

Nice

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Chris builds some serious stuff. I talk to him every so often about things...one smart dude that's for sure

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of inferno camaro
posted Hide Post
He was building one for BBC 24 degree I was planning to get but it is now on the back burner I hear.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Guy I built a 23 sbc with a Bischoff top end 1" lift camshaft, All Pro raised runner cylinder heads, asked me about this intake tonight.

Nice

Posts: 361 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by inferno camaro:
He was building one for BBC 24 degree I was planning to get but it is now on the back burner I hear.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Nice

Bummer...

You can friend request him on FB for the skinny on that straight from the horses mouth. Several of my FB friends are friends with him, I see he answers any question.

I'd be interested as well, that would be a killer intake on MEAN GREEN.

Pretty positive my buddy pulled the trigger on a sbc HULK intake deposit yesterday, Duck did away with DXP street class, so he's putting his BLP dominator carb back on the engine (2 foggers), gonna just do match racing.

He'll race any 23 sbc all steel factory condition none gut box car steel bumpers for a couple grand, or less (shyts and giggles). He just wants to have a good time, do some drag racing.

If you hear anything on the BBC intake I'd be interested, text me.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This was the first start up with the DXP Street - legal 4150 carb - NOS cheater plate.

We only got a handful of runs on this so it never reached its potential but it did qualify 4 or 5 at Ducks race off the trailer.

It has some weird stuff on it no one else runs, so it wasn't a monkey see monkey do combo at all - shocks, converter, gearing.

Ran decent though off the trailer. Killer engine Bischoff top end cam, heads. Kind of heavy for DXP all steal 66 Chevy II.

DRR Pro
Picture of SpeierRacingHeads
posted Hide Post
Chris used my ProFiler v2.70's on a 440" pump gas when he designed the manifold. I have details and dyno info if interested.

Posts: 1405 | Location: Hays Kansas | Registered: January 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SpeierRacingHeads
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1405 | Location: Hays Kansas | Registered: January 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
Chris builds some serious stuff. I talk to him every so often about things...one smart dude that's for sure

FACT!

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
One thing I can tell you, those manifolds are made for RPM! If your stuff is a 7000-7500 deal, save your money. These are designed for 8000+.......

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpeierRacingHeads:
Chris used my ProFiler v2.70's on a 440" pump gas when he designed the manifold. I have details and dyno info if interested.

That would be killer, I can pass it on. The guy interested hasn't seen this video either, I'll pass it on.

If he gets it up to speed it'll cross 8400 plus.

Would definitely like to pass the dyno info on.