DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Chroming, Who to call?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chroming, Who to call?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Buck2248
posted
I have a dragster blowshield I need to get chromed. Who and where does chroming? Thanks

Mike Buchwald

Posts: 538 | Location: Caledonia, Mississippi | Registered: January 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Concourse Trim in Ft Worth came recommended here. I thought
they did a great job on my stuff.

Posts: 2 | Location: Mechanicsville Va | Registered: November 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Please post who you have chrome it and what the price is. I would like to have mine done also.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5297 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Justin @ Chrome Race Cars

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Lance King at Royal Silver in Virginia Beach Virginia does awesome job .

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VX96:
Justin @ Chrome Race Cars

X2 Has done all my stuff for my new car and it came out great.

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Buck2248
posted Hide Post
I looked at ChromeRacecars and they are near Nashville and looked like it was $275 to do a blowsheild

Mike Buchwald

Posts: 538 | Location: Caledonia, Mississippi | Registered: January 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ChromeWorx

Posts: 783 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post