Find
Notify
Tools

Body panels
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of novaX522
posted
I’m going to replace the quarter panels and other miscellaneous pieces on my 67 Chevy II. Any suggestions for quality body panels?

Rob Livingston

Posts: 176 | Location: Waterloo, Iowa | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of LARAY
posted Hide Post
AMD is top of the line. Goodmark are good also. You going with complete quarters or skins?
I am putting a set in a 68 dart right now and went with the goodmark and they fit really well.

Posts: 579 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: January 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of novaX522
posted Hide Post
Complete quarters. Thanks Laray, I will check out.

Rob Livingston

Posts: 176 | Location: Waterloo, Iowa | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Dynacorn is among the best if they make what you need

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of novaX522
posted Hide Post
Thanks Will.

Rob Livingston

DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
No consistency in repop parts these days. I've had good and bad luck with all brands and much of it is just reboxed "golden Legion" stuff anyway. I'd like to say I've had the best luck with AMD stuff, but I just had a horrible unusable Camaro door skin from them and ordered a Jegs "Sherman" part that was damn near perfect. Crap shoot at best ...........

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post