DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    retow you have a pm.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

retow you have a pm.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
pm sent retow.

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear Sir.

I'll let you know asap.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Big money Super Pro bracket racer Foks around and finds out about .370 Pro tree 6.50 index racing.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I highly doubt I would ever lost a 370 Pro Tree 6.50 index race, fair and square.

It would have been difficult.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
7 would have been behind the dude my son ran 1st round. Dawson was 20 take 11 for the L. He ended up going but he would have let you have his entry if you wanted to go

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
7 would have been behind the dude my son ran 1st round. Dawson was 20 take 11 for the L. He ended up going but he would have let you have his entry if you wanted to go

ep

I appreciate the thought thank you, but the entry definitely isn't the issue.

I'm driving 200 miles past the place to race, as it is.

Love it at Orlando too, all good.