DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
RIPPER WRENCH making it look easy again.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="411" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1WKuFUn28ek" width="730">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

DISCLAIMER: No orange cones were abused, mistreated, or killed during production of this video.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
quote:
RIPPER WRENCH making it look easy again.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="411" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1WKuFUn28ek" width="730">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

DISCLAIMER: No orange cones were abused, mistreated, or killed during production of this video.

Yeah that was a Bullchit story from a tight nit group of sore loser democrats, who were tired of getting yellow timeslips lined up next to the Ripper.

13 finals on 21 entry's

7 Super Pro Championships in 10 years.

They had no other choice but to lie, cheat, steal.

It was their BIG opportunity for revenge.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Once busted they did the same thing Biden is doing now, ignoring all the evidence of voter fraud.

Typical for lying, crying, denying, sore loser democrats.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
It depends 1/4 mile or 1/8, what gear I run.

3.89 gear 10.00 index didn't slow it down much here, Or did it? Smile

Why? Are you writing a book on the quickest / fastest n/a 23 degree sbc muscle car on the planet?

I asked you what it runs flat out 1/8 mile not index racing.
I've said it before....my 23* STOCKBLOCK makes more power so I don't need any tips

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:

Why? Are you writing a book on the quickest / fastest n/a 23 degree sbc muscle car on the planet?

I've said it before....my 23* STOCKBLOCK makes more power so I don't need any tips

How many injections are you under the influence of anyway?

It'll tell me everything I need to know about your fantasy dragway stockblock.... tard. Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We need a reset on the hierarchy of this place. Whoever isn't under the influence of injections passed the IQ test, and are now at the top of the hierarchy. Laughing Hard

From now on name the amount of injections your under the influence of, when making a post.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
There is no hierarchy on an Internet forum.

It’s only a false self created entitlement by someone that peaked in life and this forum is all they have left.

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
There is no hierarchy on an Internet forum.

It’s only a false self created entitlement by someone that peaked in life and this forum is all they have left.

There's a pecking order in any group, it's determined by IQ.

So how injections are you under the influence of?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

It'll tell me everything I need to know about your fantasy dragway stockblock.... tard. Laughing Hard

How is it fantasy Mike?? I have the slips to prove everything I say
Do you need a picture of the block too since you can't handle a 23* stockblock crushing your dreams.

I'll ask again....what does your aftermarket...welded special intake high dollar boat anchor run ALL OUT?

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do you need a picture of the block too since you can't handle a 23* stockblock crushing your dreams.

I'll ask again....what does your aftermarket...welded special intake high dollar boat anchor run ALL OUT?

But what you don't have is a 5 second 1/8 mile factory condition 23 degree sbc muscle car.

Which is the topic, BTW.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You do know what a factory condition muscle car is, right? Confused

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

But what you don't have is a 5 second 1/8 mile factory condition 23 degree sbc muscle car.

Which is the topic, BTW.

Why can't you answer the simple questions asked?

What is the fastest you've EVER run?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Which is the topic, BTW.

Are you writing a book on the quickest / fastest n/a 23 degree sbc, factory condition muscle car on the planet? Confused

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Which is the topic, BTW.

Are you writing a book on the quickest / fastest n/a 23 degree sbc, factory condition muscle car on the planet? Confused

Nah....we have factory conditioned cars that weight more than yours running the same numbers with less cubic inches and smaller heads Wink

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Luv, there is no reason trying to argue with him. His dementia has limited his vocabulary down to certain phrases like: “Factory Condition” and “23 Degree” and “NA” and posting the same pictures of his car. Then the nurse changes his diaper and he mumbles down the hall to eat his puréed dinner, only to repeat the same cycle in 3 hours.

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Which is the topic, BTW.

Nah....we have factory conditioned cars that weight more than yours running the same numbers with less cubic inches and smaller heads Wink

Yeah, sure you do.... at Fantasy dragway aka Make Believe Motorsports Park in your head.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
Luv, there is no reason trying to argue with him. His dementia has limited his vocabulary down to certain phrases like: “Factory Condition” and “23 Degree” and “NA” and posting the same pictures of his car. Then the nurse changes his diaper and he mumbles down the hall to eat his puréed dinner, only to repeat the same cycle in 3 hours.

ep-this is funny

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
Luv, there is no reason trying to argue with him. His dementia has limited his vocabulary down to certain phrases like: “Factory Condition” and “23 Degree” and “NA” and posting the same pictures of his car. Then the nurse changes his diaper and he mumbles down the hall to eat his puréed dinner, only to repeat the same cycle in 3 hours.[/QU
OTE]

You're correct sir.....he goes on repeat mode when he gets a question he can't answer.

How hard is it to say how fast you've been in the 1/8th and not keep showing the same faded 5.99 ticket but don't have anymore.

Hey Mike....my 60' is 1.183 at 2750lbs.....is that slow for a STOCKBLOCK 436 23* head????

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The problem with a 1.18 60ft for a flyweight tubbed out, steamroller tire, lexan window wannabe promod is.... every Tom, dyck and Harry with one has been 1.18 60 ft.

On the other hand if you clowns could find another factory condition n/a 23 degree sbc muscle car quicker to the 60 ft than The Ripper, you wouldn't have sandy vagina's.

But you can't.

I can't find one either, so don't worry about it.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
The problem with a 1.18 60ft for a flyweight tubbed out, steamroller tire, lexan window wannabe promod is.... every Tom, dyck and Harry with one has been 1.18 60 ft.

On the other hand if you clowns could find another factory condition n/a 23 degree sbc muscle car quicker to the 60 ft than The Ripper,
you wouldn't have sandy vagina's.

Flyweight....LOL
I can take my motor..trans and converter....put it in your car and run faster than that aftermarket welded intake stuff you have.

Every panel on my truck is factory just like yours.
Are you ever gonna answer my question Mike?? Just how fast is it flat footed out the back door.

But you can't.

I can't find one either, so don't worry about it.