DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
So the facts are correct...Your name was changed and you left.

Give it up sir.....he's not gonna answer your question....he's the shuck and jive champion.

The better question is why did SpeedVideo remove the 6.50 index semifinal round off the 2017 Snowbird Nationals highights.

What are they hiding?

This? The real winner of the semifinal round race.

Everyone wants to burn the racer to the stake when there's poor judgement (cheating the rules).

Then turn a blind eye when authorities / officials are caught on video rigging drag races with money as the stakes.

Cowardice and Hypocrisy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
When they apologize, and they will. I'll go down there and mop up Super Pro, on a set of 8" wide DOT street tires.

They know it, only reason they won't.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
So the facts are correct...Your name was changed and you left.

Give it up sir.....he's not gonna answer your question....he's the shuck and jive champion.

The better question is why did SpeedVideo remove the 6.50 index semifinal round off the 2017 Snowbird Nationals highights.

What are they hiding?

This? The real winner of the semifinal round race.

Everyone wants to burn the racer to the stake when there's poor judgement (cheating the rules).

Then turn a blind eye when authorities / officials are caught on video rigging drag races with money as the stakes.

Cowardice and Hypocrisy

Question is....why did your original story of why you lost change??

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Story never changed, I said I got loose as photo's show.

And that I did everything I could to stay in my lane and get to the stripe first.

Which I did, as is self evident (observable).

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sure seems like Bradenton needs all the cars it can get with the times we have approaching.

I'm ready on a 8" wide DOT street tire - Super Pro.

All I need is a clarification on the call to put the wagon back in the race 45 minutes after originally being ruled loser of the race.

Everyone in the neighborhood here wants to see it.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
8" wide DOT Street tires Super Pro, Evidence they are beatable.