DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Going to the dark side......
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going to the dark side......
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
No cam drive pump for me, that would mean a remote water pump, gear drive, and associated hardware.....if this was a new build it would be different...

Parts will be here thursday!!!! Yay!!!! Plan is still to get it tuned on gas, so I have something to compare my results to. Too damned hot here right now to race (for me anyway), and have some recert stuff to get done so I'll get all that worked out while I have the time and get ready to run later on. Looking forward to seeing how much better my car does or doesn't run, James seems to think I'll pick up quite a bit! We'll see!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The lifting plate on your engine is the one I'm missing!

quote:
Originally posted by 183N:
Found this one in my phone. Can take more & one of my wife’s cars setup later if you want. In this pic the vacuum pump isn’t mounted, it goes on the lookers right side of the engine above the alternator. Link to picture

Posts: 192 | Location: ny | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Well it's here!

[/URL]

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post