DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Blower Motor Water Filler Necks Now Available
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blower Motor Water Filler Necks Now Available
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of DragRaceSolutions.com
posted
If you own a blower motor, you know you have to be creative to add a water filler neck. With some help of a few racers, we have came up with a safe, simple, elegant solution.

These will attach at the back of the engine on one of the manifold outlets.

Now available as a complete assembly.

Home of Collector Tethers ~ Just-N-Time Buttons & Drag Race Solutions products

www.DragRaceSolutions.com
Sales@DragRaceSolutions.com

Posts: 85 | Location: Tennessee, U.S.A. | Registered: July 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
do you have any pictures of them on a motor so I can see whats going on here? look pretty

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Looks like it mounts to a bracket (big nut on the bottom) mount it up right anywhere you want and fill.

I'd bet you could use it on ANY engine that has a hard time being burped due to a low fill point.

But what would I know, I haven't put water in an engine in MANY years. The only water my engine sees is my sweat dripping on it.
Big Grin

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 954 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
Looks like it mounts to a bracket (big nut on the bottom) mount it up right anywhere you want and fill.

I'd bet you could use it on ANY engine that has a hard time being burped due to a low fill point.

But what would I know, I haven't put water in an engine in MANY years. The only water my engine sees is my sweat dripping on it.
Big Grin

Frank, are you bracket racing or TD?

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3302 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
TD.
That's why I don't know anything about water Big Grin

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 954 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
TD.
That's why I don't know anything about water Big Grin

LOL.

I thought so. But had to ask.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3302 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post