DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    ProCharger Drive Belys?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ProCharger Drive Belys?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted
I am looking for an equivalent drive belt for the Gates Powergrip 'GT' 4 1890-14MGT-55 that comes with our new F-3R-112 ProCharger.

I shopped the belt on the internet and the prices are all over the place, with the lowest at $341.42.

• Who else has a belt that size and strength?
• Price and delivery time?
• Expected service life?

Posts: 413 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
If you`re running a F-3R-112 pro charger then you must have some serious money in the engine alone. Who cares what the belt costs. You want a made in China belt to save money?

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
try goodvibrations

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think procharger belts are carbon infused. They're expensive but they say they're good for 150 runs, most guys run them 250 with no issues.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
goood vibrations

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1392 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have used Royal Supply and Jones Racing Products.

Posts: 671 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post