DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    GZ Motorsports - Great Customer Support..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GZ Motorsports - Great Customer Support..
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Had a few year old pump that because of MY FAULT caused the outlet fitting to get loose. Upon seeing my post here on how people recommended fixing it, epoxy etc. Bill at GZ motorsports saw the post and offered to fix it free of charge.

I sent the pump to him and he delivered on the promise and got me out racing this past weekend as planned. He even went out of his way to ensure the pump was back to me before my planned outing.

Pump performed exactly as intended. Can almost assure you that sort of service doesnt happen offen.

Thanks BILL! You and your product will be on my cars for as long as I own them!

Configuration: 3350#, 582 C.I.,

60 - 1.24
1/8 - 5.53@ 126MPH
1/4 - 8.73@ 159MPH

3700#+210lb driver, FULL interior, through mufflers, 10.5 tire.
60'-1.333 (IN 4000ft DA! Joisy Math excluded; 1.25sec using JOISY MATH.) Wink
1/4 - 9.60@144MPH

Posts: 1437 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That's good to read. Not often do we see a positive post on a parts supplier. They will be high on the list when the time comes that I decide to add a vacume pump.

Posts: 493 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Customer service after the sale is almost non existent today especially in the aftermarket performance parts/service industry so it's always good to hear about companies that stand behind what they sell. Fortunately for me/my wallet, I've been the recipient of truly GREAT, unheard of customer service after the sale by Huntsville Engines, the original Sunset Racecraft and Rossler Transmissions.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Can vouch for Rossler too. Sat there chatting with Carl while he fixed my t350 for minimal charge in an emergency after years of abuse.

Have bought three of his transmissions and never a problem. He sat on phone with me for hours trying to find tailshaft adapters to allow my non crossmember setup to work in my vette. He is a fun guy to stump with a problem... you can tell he doesn't giveup on ya.

Configuration: 3350#, 582 C.I.,

60 - 1.24
1/8 - 5.53@ 126MPH
1/4 - 8.73@ 159MPH

3700#+210lb driver, FULL interior, through mufflers, 10.5 tire.
60'-1.333 (IN 4000ft DA! Joisy Math excluded; 1.25sec using JOISY MATH.) Wink
1/4 - 9.60@144MPH

Posts: 1437 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The GZ Motorsports pump is a very good product that has worked well on my car. Been on my car for about 5 years and no telling how many passes and still pulling 17.5 inches of vacuum.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4001 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post