Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    which nitrous fogger system to buy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

which nitrous fogger system to buy
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Looking to buy a nitrous fogger which system has your vote. Want to send my intake to them and have plumb and flow looking to spray between 200 and 500 hp shot..

Posts: 31 | Location: right lane | Registered: April 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have had very good luck with induction solutions.

Posts: 125 | Location: litchfield n.h. | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
X2!

Posts: 1206 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
X3. Steve always does great work.

Posts: 1628 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Coloradoracer
posted Hide Post
Another good one: Robert Lane of Fast Lane Nitrous

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 244 | Location: Conifer, Colorado | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Old SG
posted Hide Post
Induction Solutions awesome.

Denny Johnson
I'd rather win than drive.
SG 559
TD 5595 2015 Mile High Champ
TD 559 2016 Mile High Champ
4.112 @ 174
6.372 @ 216 DA 8875

Posts: 575 | Location: Wheat Ridge, Co | Registered: November 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Sadly Monte Smith is no longer with us, he was another great installer/tuner.

Jeff Prock (brother of Jimmy Prock) is also good.

Steve Johnson is perhaps one of the best when it comes to the service after the sale! He either has a spare cellphone or a couple of extra batteries to get him through the day!

Posts: 1628 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JP Miller
posted Hide Post
Induction solutions hands down.

Posts: 95 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 6Volt
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Induction Solutions here. i have one of Steve’s plate kits and have had zero issues with it.

Cody Harger
Charger Racing

Posts: 51 | Location: West Monroe, LA | Registered: January 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
For those that are running an Induction Solutions plate system, which kit are you using, they have several. Not looking for a lot of horsepower, probably 300 shot max. I am currently using an older NOS plate kit.

Posts: 14 | Location: USA | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Check out this "NEW" plate design.. The Spider..

http://www.noswizard.com/the-b...ider-plate-4500.html

Pretty creative i would say..

Posts: 347 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
When I was thinking about nitrous I looked at that spider plate and their other stuff. The only thing that scares me is what if the tires shake and one of those nozzles breaks off.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 4580 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
When I was thinking about nitrous I looked at that spider plate and their other stuff. The only thing that scares me is what if the tires shake and one of those nozzles breaks off.
Vern in the last 8 yrs I have only broken a few nozzles,several years back I switch to a stainless steel nozzle and all has been good.

Posts: 1390 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Moe,

You're running the Spider Plate with those nozzles that point down the runners? That's what I'm talking about. Port injection nozzles is a different deal I would think. Those brass nozzles hanging off that tree down into the manifold worries me.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 4580 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Nope,sorry Vern I misunderstood. I will have to go look at that plate but from the description it would not be my choice.

Posts: 1390 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
I have had good luck with the NOS fogger kit and also the Speedtech Tech 1 with the stainless steel nozzles.