DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Spraying an SR20 motor
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spraying an SR20 motor
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Well said!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc4087:
quote:
Originally posted by Rick4310:
Why not just let go and dial it...
Nitrous=Sucking at the tree...

Nitrous=taking stripe .02 under for the lose in my experiences

That was pretty my experience with it last year, but it is fun to play with, but also pisses you off when the solenoid does not open when it is suppose to

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick4310:
Why not just let go and dial it...
Nitrous=Sucking at the tree...

Sometimes I purge it and then shut it off,Just gives them something to think about! Big Grin

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Thinking we had around a 175 or 200 shot in ours. Most it ever was on timer was 2 seconds or used top end of the button. Either way it was pulling 6 degrees. It was enough to move the car without issue.

If your at 200 with 6 out, that's pushing it! What was your base timing? However short blasts do help.

34 degrees. Been running this set up for a while now without issues just simply because of the short hits.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post