Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Ed, is your Firebird for sale?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ed, is your Firebird for sale?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ed
your stuff is definitely on point.nice clean,neat install.

Posts: 966 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
ed

Mike

Speaking of that, how is your new dragster coming? When you going to post pictures like Ed does?????????????????

Posts: 1258 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

real soon al,team says the assembly is going well

Posts: 966 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

real soon al,team says the assembly is going well

I was hoping to see it and your crew chief in Gainsville!!! How about Virginia?

Posts: 1258 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
How about Virginia?

pretty upsetting but only a slight chance I will get there

DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
quote:
ed

Thanks Mike.

14,000+ views about just another white Firebird. Dancing Cat

O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

Support our President! Support our Troops! Support our economy! Buy American!!

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Posts: 6073 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Over 5,000 views while I've been gone. Not worthy

Just a little teaser of it's transformation...

https://i.imgur.com/wpSl1Gy.mp4

19,000+ views about just another white Firebird. Big Grin

O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Posts: 6073 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Only a handful of cars are built for gt/aa. Maybe only 5 of those in the country I'm guessing.

Nice car, niche market, depression economy. Keep the hype going it'll be needed.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 1228 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
not for my car, I could sell tonight if I wanted.

O'IT!

DRR Trophy
Picture of dragracer2757
posted Hide Post
cant argue the bird is a bad ass hot rod,however i kind of miss the ole chevelle! good luck all this year if we ever get started racing again

Posts: 46 | Location: old hickory tn | Registered: December 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
it is thanks.

The ole Chevelle

https://youtu.be/rbKYio6OvKM

20,000+ views about just another white Firebird. Big Grin

O'IT!

DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post

21,000+ views about just another white Firebird. Big Grin

O'IT!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Not trying to be a d1ck ( well maybe I am)but why spend Thousands of dollars on rims to run S/ST?

Especially after all the years of your rim screw bashing. Just curious. Lol

They do look nice. Welcome back, whether people hate or like you, I'm sure SL appreciates the added views!

Cool

Posts: 172 | Location: Atco NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Very Nice. 14 wide or 15?

Posts: 1118 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
14"

O'IT!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Very Nice. 14 wide or 15?

Badass

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 846 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Brian. Yea even I like them. Eek

New driver, new look. My son got it right on the first try.

O'IT!

DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post

22,000+ views about just another white Firebird. Big Grin

O'IT!

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Ed have you ever considered building a small block and try some super stock racing. Sounds like being consistent might be a big challenge. Any interest in the 283 or 327? You seem to like to race hard challengers.

Posts: 1554 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Why would you think being consistent would be any challenge no mind big? Consistency starts and ends with the one wearing the brain bucket. That said, I have No interest in racing Super Stock. When I first raced the Firebird back in '09, several prominent Division 1 Super Stock racers offered to partner up with me and supply engines, obviously I passed.

O'IT!