DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Gen y hitch on the trailer?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gen y hitch on the trailer?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Have any of y’all used the gen y hitch that bolts on the trailer tongue? It would be a lot easier and cheaper then changing my hitch on the MOTORHOME. My reasoning is my trailer has a lot of tongue weight, I can’t rearrange the weight either….

https://imgur.com/gallery/jH3IfLO

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1517 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Can’t get the pic to post

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1517 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looks like all that’s designed to do is give a smoother ride your coach is still carrying all the weight

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of an air bag.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top355x:
Looks like all that’s designed to do is give a smoother ride your coach is still carrying all the weight

right, and hopefully not tear up the motorhome

J.R. Baxter

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I think if you have that much tongue weight you might want to look at something more like a trailer toad or a tuff tow

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top355x:
I think if you have that much tongue weight you might want to look at something more like a trailer toad or a tuff tow

Agreed. The product shown doesn't take off any weight. It just takes away some shock if I am looking at it correctly.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post