DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Thanks Wilson Race Engines!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks Wilson Race Engines!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted
Well I have to thank my friend Chris Wilson. His engines power all of our cars and his program has stepped up our program big money bracket racing. His engines have been performing for the Chris Reynolds team with Sugar Shane at the wheel and Reynolds cars are no slouch either. Call Spanky for the latest inside on horsepower

Reliable, powerful, and Chris's support has major value, his efforts do not go without notice. Thanks for all you do Mr Spanky!

Team Gulitti

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chris. I have worked hard on making good power and repeatable motors. Like told you before. We give you the whole package.

Posts: 114 | Location: pa | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I agree with Torqin, I may not have the big money checks that he has but since I had Chris do an engine for me the car has been very consistent and reliable.

Posts: 81 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post