Find
Notify
Tools

Intake Gaskets
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted
Running a Brodix BB2X head with 2017 Brodix Intake, I was just wondering what everyone was using for intake gaskets. Any good ones or bad ones? The reason i ask considering its a simple part is that last year I went through a bad bath of them with Mr. Gasket.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Fell to 1275 I believe is the one I have been using.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Cometic intake gaskets are the best I’ve ever used.

Bulletproof

You can order them direct from them and just tell them what head you have and what thickness gasket you need. They make them in a number of thicknesses and have templates for most heads.

FP’s are ok but tend to fail sometimes at the port wall divider.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Fel Pro 1275 s3 has metal re-inforcement in the middle.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 27Keith:
Fel Pro 1275 s3 has metal re-inforcement in the middle.

They needed it ! Never saw those....a good improvement....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
1275s

Posts: 26 | Location: washington iowa | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post