DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    So I guess the TD 6.10 ET is GONE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I guess the TD 6.10 ET is GONE
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted
Looks like the TD 6.10 rule is a NON issue now.
We can go 6.00's now without an issue so it seems.

Glad to see things back to where they belong.
SWEET
https://www.dragracecentral.co...&Filter=100#indextop
Smile

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Not sure, I was watching the live feed when he ran that 6.03. They were saying the run was dis allowed..

NHRA 203F

Posts: 26 | Location: Bloomingdale, Ga | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They just have the ladder wrong im sure. Happens alot. Ive seen it twice this year already.

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Just wishful thinking, like JR said the ladder is just wrong

Posts: 2407 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
We will know soon enough when they show first round. If Oakley has the bye then we know it was a mis-print.
I was just hoping they came to their senses.
Big Grin

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I believe he said on fb he does have the bye

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
He raced #18 first round. That would make him #2 qualifer I think. Looks like they threw out his .03 run and qualified with a 6.11 run from earlier.
Then he broke out with a 6.09 1st rnd..lol

I thought you were sent home for running under 6.10 at any time. He did it in qualifing and 1st rnd. Shouldn't the 6.03 qualifier gave him the boot?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4447 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Slick Vic
posted Hide Post
They moved it to 6.10 since the cars are only certified to 6.00. That allows them to go a touch faster by "mistake" and still be legal. Once they go 5.999 they get the boot.

302-786-1078
slickvic@slickvicracing.com

slickvic@slickvicracing.com
www.slickvicracing.com
302-786-1078

Dealer for most major brands, including Simpson, Necksgen, Hans, Strange, Moser, Amsoil, Aerospace, Digital Delay, Hoosier, M/T, Goodyear, Redhorse, MSD, Racepak, Lucas, and more.

Complete racecar wiring and custom CNC parts available.

Posts: 131 | Location: Delaware | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slick Vic:
They moved it to 6.10 since the cars are only certified to 6.00. That allows them to go a touch faster by "mistake" and still be legal. Once they go 5.999 they get the boot.

HMMMM

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4447 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dave, slick is correct, you don’t get tossed till you run in the 5’s.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post