DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Goodyear new tires win Ardmore 1st day
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Goodyear new tires win Ardmore 1st day
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ed,

1st I can handle anything...including your bias not so true information including the 2015 TD champ finish em off in my car on MT...Facts.

2nd the Bubba tire was never marketed for TS...fact.

3rd ask any longtime Hoosier supporters other than yourself who has the market share on bracket dragsters...they all but you say MT has 80 plus % and MT wins more because there are more.

Ed I refuse to fight with ya but your facts are retarded and inappropriate as well as inaccurate...Facts sir...and dont you forget it.

I sent the graphs of Driveshaft to the boss...he can post if he chooses them or PM me and I will text them too you
..the graphs of back to back with Goodyear's and MT tell alot IMO.

Kid had the GO LITHIUM batteries on board for the last 2 weeks too!! FACTS again Goodyear's amd Lithiums are kinda new to the bracket world wouldn't ya say?

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Chris,

1st You can't handle anything I post, history here proves from when you first landed...including your bias not so true information including the 2015 TD champ who's every round, every win, was on Hoosier's except the last event he attended to block for himself on a borrow car because he knew he didn't need his car...Facts.

2nd the Bubba tire was/is marketed for TD...fact.

3rd ask any longtime Hoosier supporters who's tires dominate ALL of bracket racing and they will say HOOSIER over all the other tire manufacturers combined!

Chris I refuse to fight with ya but your facts are false and inappropriate as well as inaccurate...Facts sir.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
I have never had a good experience with Goodyear tires (street or race) BUT I'm glad to see they're attempting a comeback in the sportsman categories because having choices & competition between the brands benefits all of you narrow minded "brand X is the only way to go" guys.... Imagine how much they could charge us for tires if there was only ONE brand that actually worked? You think your tires are the best? Good - shut up & laugh when your opponent goes up in smoke or knocks his fillings out of his teeth. I hope Phoenix, M&H & Toyo come back too!

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 625 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ed can twist my post any way he likes...read my post to his and he can't handle the REAL TRUTH or FACTS.

FUNNY how you post up on something you have NOT used or tested...

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Been there done that years ago! No need now, to test tires when I have the best tire for my program and cars.

I laugh all the time when I see bubbas rattle Laughing Hard just as Scott's videos shows.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
And we cringe on every burnout with Hoosiers...nevermind watching them knock the tires off too...it happens Ed...you can post all you want here to detour all you like...doesn't make it fact.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Possibly your blind...but the HOOSIERS flutter too...just turn into shake where the MT wont do it where the Hoosiers do. FACT...AND hell the Goodyear's may do it too...anyone is welcome to video Hunter, Cory's, or my car anytime...post up data and video...not speculation like Ed.

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
"a 1929 model a was hot to ride in in the summer time"

"hoosiers use to shake"

If you've ridden in a newer car you will understand that we now have air conditioning.

If you've ever ran BR3's you will understand there is no shake.

If you still drive a 1929 model a you won't understand.

If you haven't ran the new BR3 you won't understand.

Please refrain from commenting if you are looking backwards.

SL... just say'n,

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
clapping You Da Man

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Hunter Patton throws the Goodyear's on the dragster and wins 1st day big money in Ardmore Oklahoma!

Same exact size tire as the Big Bubba. Kid tested back to back last week and ran identical numbers as the Big Bubba and wins on the GY very next week.

Congrats to Hunter and the crew that made the trip!

I love the dynamics of DRR tire posts! This one gets slightly derailed, then turns into a full on train wreck. There's plenty of good tire information here, but you have to decipher through the forum BS.

There's bias information & blanket statements in this thread & many others. I like listening to the members who are open to trying different tires out of their norm. Use what works for your program & in this case it was Goodyear's, then went to M/Ts. So what, they thought it was the right thing to do.

The last 10 years, I've primarily been on Hoosier's. I've had a set of M/Ts for couple of years I used for testing. Last fall I used them for our Thanksgiving race. They set 3 months & didn't lose any air pressure. I've put 7 races on them this year. They have been sitting to 2 months & still are at 18 lbs. Right were I left them from the last race. So, much for the blanket statement of all M/Ts leak air.

I like listening to the DRR members & making my choices of what I want to use in our racing program. Yes, I even listen to "ED" sometimes, but most of the time not. He's a FORUM BUFFOON good for free entertainment & that's a fact!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2482 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says one of this forum's clueless nobodies that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about.

Again, you keep doing what you do with your junk and I'll keep winning races and championships on the biggest stage in drag racing with my cars.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
B King I'd even agree with ya.

1) I have a car on MTs in my shop right now that Ty is wiring. Been here for 2 weeks, still got air in them.

2) I posted the video of the dragster on MTs to show they will flutter.

3) I also posted photo and graph to show that not ALL Hoosiers shake or won't go down the track.

4) to make a blanket statement only shows ignorantism if that's a word.

5) most people don't get it... that is why and why not that things work and don't work.

6) competition is certainly good

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
B King I'd even agree with ya.

1) I have a car on MTs in my shop right now that Ty is wiring. Been here for 2 weeks, still got air in them.

2) I posted the video of the dragster on MTs to show they will flutter.

3) I also posted photo and graph to show that not ALL Hoosiers shake or won't go down the track.

4) to make a blanket statement only shows ignorantism if that's a word.

5) most people don't get it... that is why and why not that things work and don't work.

6) competition is certainly good

quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
says one of this forum's clueless nobodies that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about.

You can't agree with me according to "ED".

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2482 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
GY graph for Torqin

GY graph

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Those graphs are from Hunters crap...lol

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Again, you keep doing what you do with your junk and I'll keep winning races and championships on the biggest stage in drag racing with my cars.

I would consider listening to your keyboard dribble more, if YOU could actually back-up your BS. When YOU can park your butt in your cars & do a 1/4 of what your Son has done. Then I might be able to take your dribble more seriously. Until then, you have been & still are a
FORUM BUFFOON WITH A GOOD DEAL OF IGNORANTISM! I will continue to use you as free entertainment, as I deem fit.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No one cares what you think, you're a clueless nobody with junk that will never have a fraction of my success in racing no mind life. For the record, my son is a great student, listener. I and I alone have taught him everything he knows about bracket and class racing, everything he knows about race cars and I'm still mentoring him. He is very fortunate to have me as his mentor and crew chief and I to have him as my driver. We have proven to be a WINNING Team!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
As I deem fit.

Spitting

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436