DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Quickcar Extreme gauges
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quickcar Extreme gauges
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Once again thanks for your words of wisdom Ed.

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
YESS

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
quote:
Originally posted by 06vistabluegt:
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
Well folks bought this instead..... oil pressure and water temp... Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE0_skQlxfs

Thanks! My AutoMeter water temp gauge sprung a leak where the tube goes into the fitting. It is a year old. I was going to replace it with the same thing but I like this better. I'll replace the rest of the gauges with Longacre in the future as well.

Water temp gauge showed up yesterday. looks very nice....what I like is the harness disconnects very close to the sensor so you don't have to pull the sensor out if the motor is coming out. Looks to be of good quality and everything to install is included.

Glad you like it. I'm going to drive up to Summit Saturday morning and pick one up along with some other stuff. It's dangerous living 30 minutes from Summit.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1320racer:
^^^says another with a POS that I would easily trailer. NahNahTounge[/QUOTE
Says the guy who doesn’t even know what I am racing. Crazy Driver

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong sure I do...NOTHING

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well you can’t trailer nothing!!!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What’s the matter ed are you still at buyback window trying to figure out how you lost to a guy who doesn’t even have a car! Uncontrollable Laugh