DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Run completion formulas...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Run completion formulas...
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yes, "deadly all weekend" Spitting

where were you cone killer? 539 entries and of course you ain't one of them.

Anytime you think you and your shytbox has something for this, show up and we will run 1st round!

Until then STFU!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Woe! Calm down! If you're trying to help sky, elaborate on what it is you're pointing out to him.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, STFU and ski reads everything I post. NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
again, STFU and ski reads everything I post. NahNahTounge

Did you guys stay in Piedmont for the Footbrake race this weekend?

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
no, the car is no longer setup for foot brake. With only Looser Rocker's and the Coalburg's WFC footbrake races being the only Big $ races in this part of the country, it no longer makes sense to me to setup for it especially that we only bracket race in the beginning and end of the season.

Planned to finish the season at VMP starting today but with the cone killer not taking me up on my generous offer, we decided to opt out. Laughing very hard

The 2020 season is over for us.