posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 434 olds:
Getting the popcorn.

Not eating much popcorn so far!

quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I'm not "laying low", just not much in the way of new threads here lately

I'm not buying that but keep telling yourself that. There's been plenty of threads to interject your special kind of _ _ _ _ _ _ _
& when has that ever been needed! Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
most white trash comes from New Jersey

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
While I despise ED. I will not make fun of anybody losing an engine. I do find it ironic that he knocks everyone who builds their own stuff and his professional-built piece breaks. Ironic only because of his approach to the subject. Anything built for racing can and will break.I don't care who builds it.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Of course you do, you’re a broke dyck with junk who ain’t done shyt no mind have shyt worth taking about, no mind not a bracket racer.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
While I despise ED. I will not make fun of anybody losing an engine. I do find it ironic that he knocks everyone who builds their own stuff and his professional-built piece breaks. Ironic only because of his approach to the subject. Anything built for racing can and will break.I don't care who builds it.

Never follow the vast majority off the cliff.

Lemmings come to mind

The expectation IMO is learning to be a drag racer, everything else is a bonus of learning.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Retract that last statement. Dumba$$ deserves to have an engine blow just like he does. The only thing he might be able to build is a case of Hemroids and being a natural one will make it easy.

So to be a bracket racer means you race a checkbook? By the way, being labeled as bracket racer or not does not really mean a thing to me.It is just a form of drag racing no better or no less than any other.

Ed still concerned about everyones dyck and rather its broken.Why is that I wonder?

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Retract that last statement. Dumba$$ deserves to have an engine blow just like he does. The only thing he might be able to build is a case of Hemroids and being a natural one will make it easy.

So to be a bracket racer means you race a checkbook? By the way, being labeled as bracket racer or not does not really mean a thing to me.It is just a form of drag racing no better or no less than any other.

Ed still concerned about everyones dyck and rather its broken.Why is that I wonder?

I think pro stock is bracket racing.

Think about it, they look at the cheat sheet every round (opponent timeslip), and setup the car accordingly - RT and ET.

If they get the dial and delay (clutch pedal) right, they get there by very little.

It's not like back in the day when Bob Glidden had 3,4,5 mph, or more on just about everyone.

The closer racing evolves class wise, the more it's a bracket race. Math

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
A blown engine would end the season for the broke dycks like wideopen231 and Busted Knuckles if they raced! Most likely it would set him/them back years. Must suck to be them. Laughing very hard

That said, the Firebird should be back in competition next weekend.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
wsrong again. I just pull another from under bench and throw a set of bearings in it.No the bearings not a problem either I still have 20 sets or so from the bunch Clevite gave us.
As long as heads are not destroyed I am good for next three motors. Plus I don't have to get someone else to do the work.

Again Ed the king of shyt don't know shyt about anything except being a piece of it.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
1. You’ve got nothing but junk!

2. You don’t bracket race.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
A blown engine would end the season for the broke dycks like wideopen231 and Busted Knuckles if they raced! Most likely it would set him/them back years. Must suck to be them. Laughing very hard

You mean like it did for you two years ago, last time you kicked the rods out of that engine? Broke in May, fixed in October. Quick turnaround time there.

Finally the self proclaimed pro racer has a spare engine? clapping

Power Tool

Posts: 712 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
P u s s y, I’ll be at every remaining divisional. Show up and mouth off to my or my sons face.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lol. Always all you have to say. Every time I say something to your face you walk away with your tail between your legs. Guess you don’t like the truth and the facts. Like I’ve said plenty of times, anytime you’re feeling froggy, come leap! On the meantime I will continue to laugh at you.

Thank you for providing endless entertainment to us here and your fellow racers who laugh at you at the track at every race.

Posts: 712 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’re a p u s s y, scared punk who didn’t say shyt to me a few weeks. Fucing no balls punk biotch

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Squeal Pigley, squeal!!!

Big Grin

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
All was pretty quiet for 2-3 weeks! Didn't think of that

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
P u s s y

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
so overpriced broken shyt is the good stuff? I will stick with the junk then.

Hey if it makes you feel better about piddly little self then have at it.

DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
All was pretty quiet for 2-3 weeks! Didn't think of that

Yes, it was. But then Ed killed SCDIV1 and the world turned upside down again....

Smile

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by #1 DRR B1tch:
P u s s y, I’ll be at every remaining divisional. Show up and mouth off to my or my sons face.

Who or whom is the P u s s y, you do plenty of mouthing off here. Take some of your own advice & mouth off in person, but you don't so that makes you a P u s s y also.

You keep stooping to more classless, low life & white trash keyboard BS. 1st, you threaten a member's wife, then you drag your wife into it & now you drag your son into it. That's some keyboard tough family you have there, but YOU drug in the family members. Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436