New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey ed......
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Your engine builder called and said you must be wrong again....your engine isn't really dead.

Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4447 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Your engine builder called and said you must be wrong again....your engine isn't really dead.

Laughing Hard

It has been peaceful, You missing the Jerry Springer drama around here left coaster?

STFU..... would ya

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Getting the popcorn.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Morning Dave!!!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12271 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Did he lose another engine which car this time

Posts: 386 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
The not quite dead yet know but ain’t talkin

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top355x:
Did he lose another engine which car this time

It starts on page 15 & goes to 18.

He's been laying low since, for whatever reason(s).

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...12/m/9347098976/p/15

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2499 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Busted Knuckles
posted Hide Post
So is Ed blaming the rods like he did with the Lunati Pro Mods when he blew up the first Sunset engine a few years back?

Maybe if he knew how to build one, he'd know what's going on when the engine is trying to tell him that something's wrong.

I hate to dis on Freddy Couples, but Ed has now earned old Fred's nickname...BOOM BOOM!!! Or is that now BOOM BOOM BOOM???

Organized people are just too lazy to look for their $h!t.

Posts: 484 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’re a broke dyck moron, a clueless nobody that ain’t ever done shyt nor got shyt worth talking about that don’t race and your fake news “few years back” claim was 2009! I haven't blamed anything nor anybody. Further, I know how to assemble an engine but chose to have PROFESSIONALS build my engines as do the vast majority of serious bracket and class racers. I also know how to read a plug, read a time slip and every run is data logged. Shyt happens, NBD. The Firebird will be back on the track soon, winning rounds and races!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The vast majority also did exactly as their TV's told them despite the constitution, over the last few years.

The vast majority also supposedly appointed Biden president.

The vast majority of lemmings marched of the cliff.

Who da fuk follows the vast majority?? Confused

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
Some of you all need jesus...lol... ive never seen so many racers that were happy someone blew an engine up. I wouldnt even wish that upon Retow

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 702 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 329L:
Some of you all need jesus...lol... ive never seen so many racers that were happy someone blew an engine up. I wouldnt even wish that upon Retow

No one does

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't wish that on anyone, even ED.

Now if the tables were turned, he would gladly tell his "thinks he knows Truth & Facts" to DRR. It's time he got some of his own medicine.

ED has been playing pretty nice & laying pretty low for the last couple weeks. As long as he continues, I will do the same!

I hope he gets it up & running quickly for his kids' sake!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2499 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Other than the smoke bomb down the center of the lane to the turnoff, no one cares.

It's the nature of the game.

Now, I don't believe in dancing on the dead's grave - small.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm not "laying low", just not much in the way of new threads here lately

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's white trash that dances on the grave of the
dead.

White Trash has no scruples IMHO

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:

Right classless at best. I just dont get it.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1385 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I'm not "laying low", just not much in the way of new threads here lately

An autopsy report of the wounded engine would be a great topic.
Sorry man, it's a bad time to need engine parts. Frown

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1607 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will destroy your wife!

quote:
my wife will be overjoyed to deal with you if you want to get involved with this.

quote:
fuc bill horton and fuc you p u s s y

Classless at best, other's & I get it! Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
It's white trash that dances on the grave of the
dead.

White Trash has no scruples IMHO

I thought all white trash came from Madeira Florida.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post