Find
Notify
Tools

Hey ed......
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Wow, this is better than Yellow Bullet. Keep up the good work guys.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 434 olds:
Wow, this is better than Yellow Bullet. Keep up the good work guys.

Post a photo of your collector series Jerry Springer barbie doll, that'll get em going. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
If we could just get Andy back in here it would be even more entertaining...

Andy, Rietow, and a few other players and ED would make it the best yet!

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
Hey SCDIV1,

Just want to say we are all glad you are OK...

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:

Frank Lightfoot! Laughing Hard

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4499 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software:
Hey SCDIV1,

Just want to say we are all glad you are OK...

Thankyou Don....I am going well.
Busy fixing machines and other day to day things

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Barry, Frank to the front!! (RIP)

I’m sure Little Ed is probably at Numidia this weekend giving instructions on anything anyone wants to know

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:

Andy is not doing good. His wife left him which i cant believe it took her this long to realize he was a loser and where his business is, they had enough of him and didn't renew his lease. All of the bad **** that he`s done to people is finally catching up with him.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Busted Knuckles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
A blown engine would end the season for the broke dycks like wideopen231 and Busted Knuckles if they raced! Most likely it would set him/them back years. Must suck to be them. Laughing very hard

That said, the Firebird should be back in competition next weekend.

Hey, wideopen231, while you're up, grab me a beer. Since we're living in this big head of Ed's rent free, might as well make the most of it.
He seems to have forgotten that he started with an all steel Chevelle, factory block and heads, welded Eagle crank and bunch of other low buck ****. Claimed to have all the secrets when it was Weibe's rear suspension that made Ed look smart. He's mighty proud of the piles and piles of cash he's thrown at his program with precious little return.

Better off investing in Bitcoin...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Busted Knuckles,

Organized people are just too lazy to look for their $h!t.

Posts: 488 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This thread should be made a sticky for the haters, broke dycks, losers and clueless nobodies that ain’t ever done nor will ever do shyt worth talking just the same as they have never nor will ever, have shyt worth talking about. Spitting

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey, wideopen231, while you're up, grab me a beer. Since we're living in this big head of Ed's rent free, might as well make the most of it.
He seems to have forgotten that he started with an all steel Chevelle, factory block and heads, welded Eagle crank and bunch of other low buck ****. Claimed to have all the secrets when it was Weibe's rear suspension that made Ed look smart. He's might proud of the piles and piles of cash he's thrown at his program with precious little return.

Better off investing in Bitcoin...

ROFLMAO!!! Alf's rear suspension.....numbnuts told me he could hook me up, but I'd have to meet a guy in an alley, with cash, somewhere near that sh@thole he lives in to get it..... Laughing Hard

Wasn't he the "doing more with less" guy back then??

NHRA Wally chasing racers were stupid...

Englishtown was the only legitimate race track in the U.S....

Mineshaft air....

Gotta be a deep staging bottom bulber or you're stupid....

and the best of all....."A-B-A- testing", by the ultimate career test and tuner / Dairy Queen cruiser.
Laughing Hard

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1663 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post