DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    American made timing light
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American made timing light
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anybody on here of a quality American made timing light?

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ebay

There are several Sears NOS lights for sale.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I’ve got two, a 33 year old dial back
Snap On with RPM readout and a AA (6) battery powered MSD.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I’ve got two, a 33 year old dial back
Snap On with RPM readout and a AA (6) battery powered MSD.

I too have an old SnapOn dial back, but I could never get it to read consistently. I have a Mac of about the same age that has been spot on.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
My Mac dial back is over 20 years old, made in USA and works good. My chrome Sears is non dial back, old and works great. I've had the old style Snap On lights and very old chrome Sears lights with dial back and they all worked great. All American made.

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Electronic Specialties ,Chicago.On Amazon .Self powerered.Have one on our dyno 6 years.

Checkered Flag Machine and Ceralli Competition Engines
checkeredflagmachine.net/
Racing engines and induction development

Posts: 110 | Location: Paterson N.J. | Registered: September 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post