DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    CUMMINS motorhome parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CUMMINS motorhome parts
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
anyone have a good source for oe cummins diesel engine parts? older 2006 400 ISL

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
What exactly? I can check here. I normally get stocking dealer here. A Pete dealer and Fleetpride.

Posts: 1408 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
water pump and starter...have no starter core

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Year and Engine size. 8.3?. For the starter Look up these guys.I do all my truck starters and alternators with them. Free freight also. Over 35.00.

https://www.dbelectrical.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1408 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
Year and Engine size. 8.3?. For the starter Look up these guys.I do all my truck starters and alternators with them. Free freight also. Over 35.00.

https://www.dbelectrical.com/

I’ve used a starter for my wife’s Honda van and an alternator for my toter from them. Almost suspiciously cheap and flawless product so far. Almost hate to post that!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3148 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
you can go to parts.cummins.com , enter your engine serial number and look up your part numbers. Then search the internet for the best price.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 625 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Been trading with that company for long time.
My line of work, class 8. Their warranty is one year. Most are only 90 days. Have i had to use their warranty? no.Every unit i put on is given a 1 year warranty. No questions asked.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of gd31
posted Hide Post
Give me a call 317-597-7141, I can see if I can get them for you if you got part numbers

Posts: 600 | Location: Greenwood Indiana | Registered: November 16, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post