DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    High gear only set up
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

High gear only set up
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I’m with EP. Don’t trash talk Beard. He isn’t gonna need to get on here or anywhere else and blow his own horn like y’all. He’s accomplished more in drag racing than you ever will Mr ritow.
Also, y’all got the national record and the second fastest cars in a class made up of 2 ass clowns with some home grown small block ****?? Is that the claim?? I’ve got some home grown small block **** of my own, but I built mine to bracket race and win races. Dial that bad ass piece and come on with it. I don’t mind to leave first. You can tell everybody on Monday how fast ya went at the t&t, but I’d be willing to bet you can’t light the lamp next to my home grown ****. Put up whatever you’re pocket book can stand.

Posts: 46 | Location: stonypoint,nc | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Btw ritow, I don’t even know what my **** box runs in the quarter. I’m from the south. Ya know, down here where we run our cars not our mouths…

Posts: 46 | Location: stonypoint,nc | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Coan has the valve body you want. For my car leaving in high was more consistent (both et and rt)that shifting at the hit. My car was .48 slower (1/8 mile) leaving in high. It was only .03 slower on RT's. I've switched back and forth from round to round before.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post