DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Dually tires ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dually tires ???
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Hello All, What is a good tire to be putting on my dually ?? Size LT235/80R17 Thank you jjj

Posts: 188 | Location: WI 53511 | Registered: October 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I have Firestone Transforce all the way around on mine, so far so good. Also have them on my trailer

Posts: 2405 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Really happy with the Cooper AT4's (I think that's them) on mine, but going to do a 19.5" conversion on next set. Pretty expensive, but no more than I drive my truck now, I'll never buy another set of tires again. Add to that, better load handling, more stability when towing and substantially longer life.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
Transforce here .

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Really happy with Cooper. Quite a few here run them .

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Depends on your wallet. I buy stuff from simpletire.com that I have never heard of before that works great. My selection process is based off of customer reviews and the tire construction I'm looking for. It's worked fine for me across multiple vehicles and numerous sets of tires. I also personally mount and balance my tires using a Hunter Roadforce balancer.

Posts: 476 | Location: here | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post