DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New for the LS Guys..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New for the LS Guys..
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted

LMAO Full Moon

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
You know what's gonna happen, there's gonna be a demand for them and they will end up making a run of them......It's funny but cool at the same time......My son would buy one today if they were available....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
You know what's gonna happen, there's gonna be a demand for them and they will end up making a run of them......It's funny but cool at the same time......My son would buy one today if they were available....

Laughing Hard

If you think about it this would go well with the big wing, fa rt pipe crowd too.. lol

Not saying your son is one of them..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I didn’t expect that level of low rpm torque gain. If it was in a practical package it would be great for towing

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post